Amazing production of Sakuraba by Genghis Con

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Amazing production of Sakuraba by Genghis Con
KungFuMaster
7/11/11 1:57:28AM
Thanks to Pookie for introducing me to Genghis con films. Here is a video I found which reminded me of why Sakuraba is one of my favorite fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GenghisConHighlights?blend=9&ob=5#p/search/5/a1RTPziX_SU
DeadHead988
7/11/11 3:17:16AM
IMO Sakuraba is and always will be the greatest of all time- ahead of fedor, royce, couture or anyone else.
Lesnar1
7/11/11 5:30:57AM

Posted by DeadHead988

IMO Sakuraba is and always will be the greatest of all time- ahead of fedor, royce, couture or anyone else.

I don't know Fedor, Couture, Rutten, Anderson Silva, Bj Penn, Lidell, Hughes, Royce Gracie, Hendo, Rampage, GSP all could be regarded as the greatest ever also. But Sakuraba is one of the greatest of all time for sure to compete in the sport, what he has done and acheived is amazing and he's still going to this day Sakuraba is a true pioneer and ledgend of the sport.
KungFuMaster
7/11/11 12:56:07PM
Sakuraba is definitely one of the greatest of all time.
KungFuMaster
7/15/11 2:33:27AM
Interesting....

There are not a whole lot of Sakuraba fans in playground.

Don't you worry Saku. No one in the sport of mma has done what you have in your career. You are a middle weight fighter but you have competed in weight classes well above your stature and yet you have managed to have a successful career.

Your amazing comebacks are legendary. Your heart is unmatched. Your iron will is un-wavering.

Your legacy has breached the boundaries of wins, losses and championships. If there is one fighter who can win even when he loses, it would be you.

Long live Sakuraba.
Franklinfan47
7/15/11 12:32:26PM
Easily the most accomplished Japanese fighter to ever compete in mma imo. The only one I see coming close is Yushin Okami, if he can pull an upset over Anderson.

And I still hold out hope for Hioki, but Ive been let down too many times....