Amazing MMA collection

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Amazing MMA collection
Bemin
12/24/07 8:15:55AM
Was browsing some forums and stumbled apon this.. guy has a pretty amazing collection, he even managed to get an Octagon mat! Impressive stuff.

Link
kevietre
12/24/07 10:41:30AM
WOW other people in the thread have some collectibles too. What was that UFC mat in his backyard a cover for his pool or something? either way its pretty cool.
CantAndleDaRiddum
12/24/07 3:05:47PM
uber impressive
Mastodon2
12/24/07 3:52:31PM
Yeah I saw this earlier today, an absolutely astounding collection. He must have paid thousands into it, if the MMA bubble were to burst, I imagine he'd be a sad, sad man!

Great stuff, obviously very dedicated!
TimW001
12/24/07 4:18:44PM
WOW THAT"S....THAT'S SOMETHINg!

Yeah I'm banned from SD...does someone wanna post kinda what's going on here?
iwannabesedated
12/24/07 5:43:30PM

Posted by TimW001

Im not a sherdog memeber you can still view the forums as long as you don't sign in..To answer your question just someone posted pics of all his mma stuff.Lots of Flyers,Posters,Toys,Gloves,Laminated passes.Basically some cool shit that this guy either has lots of money or knows some important people.Or maybe he has lots of money knows the right people and has no life.I love MMA and all.But i just couldn't imagine spending lots of money on Posters and stuff..I bet he drives a 94 ford tempo.
jiujitsufreak74
12/25/07 12:27:06AM

Posted by TimW001

here you go...these are some of the pics in the link (there are too many to put on this thread so i'll only do the first couple):

jiujitsufreak74
12/25/07 12:36:00AM
here's more from the page:

TimW001
12/25/07 12:36:30AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by TimW001

Im not a sherdog memeber you can still view the forums as long as you don't sign in..To answer your question just someone posted pics of all his mma stuff.Lots of Flyers,Posters,Toys,Gloves,Laminated passes.Basically some cool shit that this guy either has lots of money or knows some important people.Or maybe he has lots of money knows the right people and has no life.I love MMA and all.But i just couldn't imagine spending lots of money on Posters and stuff..I bet he drives a 94 ford tempo.

No i'm...IP Banned.

And thank JJ FREAK. I would props you but...kinda can't.

WOW I ENVY HIM!
jiujitsufreak74
12/25/07 12:37:29AM

Posted by TimW001

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by TimW001

No i'm...IP Banned.

And thank JJ FREAK. I would props you but...kinda can't.

lol np...merry christmas