Amateur fighter worth checking out

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Amateur fighter worth checking out
JohnnyTsunami
11/25/12 5:35:08PM
Jack Ho Highlight

i went to one of his fights in Michigan. this kid has a bright future and you can see it in this highlight of his
sparky
11/25/12 10:27:57PM
Good video

The kid throws down and appears to have some talent
JohnnyTsunami
11/25/12 11:32:24PM
i agree. crazy talent from an amateur!!!
scoozna
11/26/12 1:35:58PM
Good hand speed. Solid kicks. Maybe we'll see him in a big event for the Ho-Ho-Holidays.
JohnnyTsunami
11/26/12 3:12:08PM

Posted by scoozna

Good hand speed. Solid kicks. Maybe we'll see him in a big event for the Ho-Ho-Holidays.

JohnnyTsunami
11/27/12 8:16:38PM
I'm surprised not much ppl are commenting on this post... This is why alot of up and comers get swept under the radar
Bubbles
11/27/12 11:38:25PM

Posted by JohnnyTsunami

I'm surprised not much ppl are commenting on this post... This is why alot of up and comers get swept under the radar

a) this thread has 144 views. Just because someone doesn't post it doesn't mean they didn't watch
b) this subforum doesn't have the same traffic the news forum does.
JohnnyTsunami
11/28/12 3:10:42PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JohnnyTsunami

a) this thread has 144 views. Just because someone doesn't post it doesn't mean they didn't watch
b) this subforum doesn't have the same traffic the news forum does.

gee I'm new, sorry
jjeans
11/28/12 4:53:00PM
What do you want me to say? I mean the music is what we've come to expect from highlight reels, I had to mute it in the end.

He's got some hands that he likes to swing. I like to see amateurs mix things up, I mean it's not competitive and since he's not getting paid a good deal why not take risks? And his opponents?!?! Really? One of them almost got caught in a can opener.. Also didn't like his attitude, didn't shake his opponents hand or anything after the match.

This guy needs to keep his chin tucked in and be prepared for guys to be stronger than him, I mean I haven't seen him fight but he's 18-5 as an amateur? So what...

Guys who stick around more than 5 fights as an amateur what the hell is he waiting for? Move to semi pro or something, I've been given the opportunity to step in... Opponent's in that level of competition in Britain wouldn't have trained much more than 18 months.
JohnnyTsunami
11/28/12 7:40:32PM

Posted by jjeans

What do you want me to say? I mean the music is what we've come to expect from highlight reels, I had to mute it in the end.

He's got some hands that he likes to swing. I like to see amateurs mix things up, I mean it's not competitive and since he's not getting paid a good deal why not take risks? And his opponents?!?! Really? One of them almost got caught in a can opener.. Also didn't like his attitude, didn't shake his opponents hand or anything after the match.

This guy needs to keep his chin tucked in and be prepared for guys to be stronger than him, I mean I haven't seen him fight but he's 18-5 as an amateur? So what...

Guys who stick around more than 5 fights as an amateur what the hell is he waiting for? Move to semi pro or something, I've been given the opportunity to step in... Opponent's in that level of competition in Britain wouldn't have trained much more than 18 months.

I agree with you on the last part. But I think in Michigan it's much harder to go pro with medical regulations and what not

But as far as his attitude goes, I disagree... The fights I've been to with him in it. I've seen him even bow down before his opponent after their fight. Classic muay thai respect!
jjeans
11/29/12 8:31:09AM

Posted by JohnnyTsunami

I agree with you on the last part. But I think in Michigan it's much harder to go pro with medical regulations and what not

But as far as his attitude goes, I disagree... The fights I've been to with him in it. I've seen him even bow down before his opponent after their fight. Classic muay thai respect!

I haven't seen him fight, maybe from the HL reel it doesn't show his respect so much... But I agree it might be there, I won't know. I like to see amateur fighters find themselves in difficult situations, or put themselves in difficult situations to see how they react. I feel if I watched an amateur win by domination I've learnt nothing more than the other guy wasn't prepared...