Amar Suloev

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Amar Suloev
aceprone
2/5/07 2:51:05PM
I was just watching some of his highlight reels and I think the UFC should bring this guy back. Any thoughts?
madmarck
2/5/07 2:53:53PM
He is pretty awesome. I think Pride might have him on a rather nice deal though. I dont think the UFC is gonna drop any big money on a MW right now. Their MW divison is pretty stacked. I think they would rather have a few mroe LHW's and HW's. But if they could get him for a decent price i am sure would Dana would snatch him up. He is a Top 10 fighter clearly.
And he Reps Armenia. (just like Karo)
Jeffanori-Gomi
2/5/07 4:15:58PM

Posted by madmarck

He is pretty awesome. I think Pride might have him on a rather nice deal though. I dont think the UFC is gonna drop any big money on a MW right now. Their MW divison is pretty stacked. I think they would rather have a few mroe LHW's and HW's. But if they could get him for a decent price i am sure would Dana would snatch him up. He is a Top 10 fighter clearly.

I think he could do better as a WW than MW IMO. Kang handed his ass to him, and he seems to be a smaller MW, but ya hes really good and all those red devils have similar stances to fedor with the lead hand way up and footwork shuffle
hippysmacker
2/5/07 9:10:46PM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Posted by madmarck

I think he could do better as a WW than MW IMO. Kang handed his ass to him, and he seems to be a smaller MW, but ya hes really good and all those red devils have similar stances to fedor with the lead hand way up and footwork shuffle

I agree with the weltereweight comment. Also , He needs beter takedown defense. Still, he could be top 5 at that weight pretty quick.