Allow myself to introduce...myself.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Allow myself to introduce...myself.
bojangalz
12/4/08 11:42:21PM
I just realized that I never formally introduced myself when I joined here, so here goes...

My name is Eric, I'm 26 years old; 5-10 160 lbs. I like quiet dinners and long walks under the moonlight...Sh*t wrong web site.

Let's try this again.

I'm still 26...I'm a Sheriff's Deputy for a small rural county in Southwestern Minnesota and a member of our regional SWAT team.

I haven't been into MMA for very long. I started casually watching around the Shamrock Ortiz III fight and completely fell in love after the Sylvia/Couture fight. I'm not "TUF Noob" though- I can't stand the thought of reality TV, and haven't seen more than 5 minutes of that show in my life. I've got a bit of a problem with obsession, so because I got so deep into MMA I had to completely drop my fantasy baseball affliction. There's just not enough time in my life for multiple interests.

I spend my work hours driving in really big circles around the county listening to MMA podcasts. It drives prisoner's nuts when I'm on a transport. The rest of the driving involves Octane on XM/Sirius radio. I spend most of my off-duty hours working private security gigs (like I'm doing as I write this), which gives me even more time to fuel my obsession. I try to squeeze a little family time in there whenever I can.

A few guys from work got into this site shortly after I did, and that is where our first fight camp was formed. We reformed under the Bullies banner shortly after the start of this season and have been expanding ever since. Superheavies- watch out next season, we're taking that badge!

Anyway I'd just like to thank everyone for the great community here and thank admin for the awesome web site.

Props all the way around!
Bobby-B-Bonkers
12/5/08 12:42:16AM
It figures that the "original playground bully" is a cop...
aaa9erh8er
12/5/08 1:24:45AM

Posted by Bobby-B-Bonkers

It figures that the "original playground bully" is a cop...

bojangalz
12/5/08 1:53:22AM
What can I say...guilty as charged.
emfleek
12/5/08 8:56:06AM
Welcome to the Playground...retroactive to May 2007.
mentalcase
12/9/08 2:52:47AM

Posted by bojangalz

I just realized that I never formally introduced myself when I joined here, so here goes...

My name is Eric, I'm 26 years old; 5-10 160 lbs. I like quiet dinners and long walks under the moonlight...Sh*t wrong web site.

Let's try this again.

I'm still 26...I'm a Sheriff's Deputy for a small rural county in Southwestern Minnesota and a member of our regional SWAT team.

I haven't been into MMA for very long. I started casually watching around the Shamrock Ortiz III fight and completely fell in love after the Sylvia/Couture fight. I'm not "TUF Noob" though- I can't stand the thought of reality TV, and haven't seen more than 5 minutes of that show in my life. I've got a bit of a problem with obsession, so because I got so deep into MMA I had to completely drop my fantasy baseball affliction. There's just not enough time in my life for multiple interests.

I spend my work hours driving in really big circles around the county listening to MMA podcasts. It drives prisoner's nuts when I'm on a transport. The rest of the driving involves Octane on XM/Sirius radio. I spend most of my off-duty hours working private security gigs (like I'm doing as I write this), which gives me even more time to fuel my obsession. I try to squeeze a little family time in there whenever I can.

A few guys from work got into this site shortly after I did, and that is where our first fight camp was formed. We reformed under the Bullies banner shortly after the start of this season and have been expanding ever since. Superheavies- watch out next season, we're taking that badge!

Anyway I'd just like to thank everyone for the great community here and thank admin for the awesome web site.

Props all the way around!

welcome newcomer

yeah your not bad at this game for someone who's only been following the sport since October 2006
i got into it like early in 06 been obsessed ever since, kind of like you

ps i also like long walks under the moonlight and romantic dinners ;)
MMAcca
12/10/08 11:26:58PM
Welcome .....

.......18 months ago