Allen "Junie" Browning. Love or Hate him. (interview)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Allen "Junie" Browning. Love or Hate him. (interview)
Biggz
10/13/08 8:49:43PM
i really want to see Junie or should i say ALLEN, get KTFO!! only because of the way he has acted during TUF. as a fighter i really think he has the most potential and talent in the house IMO. (so far, we still need to see him fight a tough opponent) but after seeing this old interview from when he was in the AFL, i really think he just needs to get that huge head of his caved in, watch it and i think you will agree!.
Link
juanez13
10/13/08 8:58:38PM
that was painful to watch.
copcopps
10/13/08 9:04:00PM
I became Helen Keller when I watched these idiots stroke their egos.
cmill21
10/13/08 10:17:15PM
lol wow.
Aaronno9
10/13/08 10:24:20PM
Wow. His brother seems just as unlikeable as him. Id love to see em both get really owned.

Does his Bro fight semi-pro or something? Hes got no fights on his sherdog record.
cloppio
10/14/08 1:13:41AM
wow, i couldn't even make it through the whole thing. i don't think there is anything worse than the talking in the third person crap. plus his brother must have had some problems with those softball questions. he didn't exactly have the snappiest of answers.....what a couple of.....i went back and edited this...no fighter bashing you know...so lets just say, I'm sure they're just the sweetest young men out there. (cough cough)

ChokeUout
10/14/08 1:18:35AM
Some things are just too rediculous for words...

And Junie Browning and his equally arrogant American Eagle clone from a parrallel universe are two such things.
StorminYourman
10/14/08 2:46:53AM
I really dislike them! Hope he gets KTFO
jiujitsufreak74
10/14/08 3:34:39AM
i hope Bader literally devours him. nothing wrong with a little cannibalism in certain situations
imanidiot777
10/14/08 9:03:00AM
I want to puke on him.
DvS
10/14/08 10:47:36AM
I personally thought it was kind of funny/entertaining.
Branwest
10/14/08 10:56:10AM
Am I the only person who thinks this was just hilarious??
I usually can't stand cocky/arrogant people, and I HATE when people refer to themselves by stating their name, but the ridiculousness of this makes it hilarious to me.........This family is crazy!! Although I don't like this for the image of mma, I can't help but like them somewhat. I still want to see Junie get some serious counseling though.
DvS
10/14/08 11:00:58AM
I bet people are jealous/mad that he wins.
emfleek
10/14/08 11:32:01AM
*puke*
bls1919
10/14/08 8:15:23PM
Yeah i saw that on Cagepotato earlier. i just don't get why people have to act that way. Granted a bit of cockyness is a given, but that is retarded." when your the best at everything you got to find sumthin to do" Go back to the trailerpark and drink yourself into a jailcell.
Token420
10/15/08 11:20:30PM
Junie is going to win it all .. you guys are losers .. cry babies actually ..

Last season sucked for in house shit .. nobody watched it .. now people are watching because all you little whiny ***** want to see Junie get knocked out ..

As long as Junie himself doesn't do anything to ridiculous he will win it .. although looks like Delgado gives him a good go next week .. wait and see ..

Bad for MMA and the UFC? What? We need a crazy little bastard ..
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 11:26:07PM

Posted by Token420

Last season sucked for in house shit .. nobody watched it .. now people are watching because all you little whiny ***** want to see Junie get knocked out ..

As long as Junie himself doesn't do anything to ridiculous he will win it .. although looks like Delgado gives him a good go next week .. wait and see ..

i disagree. Dana has been on record saying Junie is not the LW that will be the next Anderson Silva, which pretty much means he isn't going to win it
Token420
10/15/08 11:28:23PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Token420

i disagree. Dana has been on record saying Junie is not the LW that will be the next Anderson Silva, which pretty much means he isn't going to win it

None of them will be the next Anderson Silva .. what a ridiculous comment ..

Wheres the interview?

Plus Dana doesn't even know if he wins really .. because he could be in the Final .. that is live ..
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 11:32:59PM

Posted by Token420

Wheres the interview?

well earlier on in the year Dana said that this year's cast of fighters had a LW that is going to be the next Anderson Silva. after that statement, everyone immediately assumed it was Joe Duarte...boy were they wrong. with Duarte eliminated, people than assumed it was going to be Junie due to the fact that Dana never kicks him off and that he has some actual skills. but in this interview: 2 part Radio Interview Dana says that Junie was not the LW that he was referring to.

here is an article that has Dana's statement and reflects on narrowing it down to who he was referring to: LINK
Token420
10/15/08 11:34:20PM

Posted by Token420

Wheres the interview?

well earlier on in the year Dana said that this year's cast of fighters had a LW that is going to be the next Anderson Silva. after that statement, everyone immediately assumed it was Joe Duarte...boy were they wrong. with Duarte eliminated, people than assumed it was going to be Junie due to the fact that Dana never kicks him off and that he has some actual skills. but in this interview: 2 part Radio Interview Dana says that Junie was not the LW that he was referring to.

Doesn't mean he doesn't win ..

Oh and thanks!
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 11:36:40PM

Posted by Token420

Posted by Token420

Wheres the interview?

Oh and thanks!

i know, it is just my opinion that the fighter Dana is proclaiming as the next Anderson Silva will be the one to win the show
Token420
10/15/08 11:39:33PM

Posted by Token420

Posted by Token420

Wheres the interview?

Oh and thanks!

i know, it is just my opinion that the fighter Dana is proclaiming as the next Anderson Silva will be the one to win the show

Hahaha true .. If it isn't Junie it's Philipe ..