Allen Iverson involved in Newpot VA dog fighting ring!!!!!!! (VICK)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Allen Iverson involved in Newpot VA dog fighting ring!!!!!!! (VICK)
Btews22
7/27/07 2:34:43AM
It was leaked by several sources that a top NBA player was involved in the Pit bull fighting ring in Virgina seeing as that is where Iverson calls home i believe that he is the player these reports are fingering!!!!

Let me get your comments!!!!!

War CroCop VS Big Nog II
peachfuzzz1305
7/27/07 2:49:51AM
WOW
TOMMYAYO05
7/27/07 5:19:29AM

Posted by Btews22

It was leaked by several sources that a top NBA player was involved in the Pit bull fighting ring in Virgina seeing as that is where Iverson calls home i believe that he is the player these reports are fingering!!!!

Let me get your comments!!!!!

War CroCop VS Big Nog II

Noooo not AI too....
babalu2720
7/27/07 8:52:04AM
Then i hope he goes to jail too. Every damn sport is getting tarnished. Baseball has steroids, football has Michael Vick, NBA has Tim Donaghy and maybe AI. MMA now has steroids and boxing is on the complete downslide. So who's ready for some hockey, eh? Go Bruins!!!!
Violentcuv
7/27/07 9:02:25AM
I read somewhere that AI was giving Vick encouraging statements about the case and being in the public eye in a negative spotlight. What a coencidence that now he i slinked to the same case. I can see how the two could be linked being from the same area and as high profile as both of them are.
casey64
7/27/07 5:51:30PM
Wow say it is not so.
pv3Hpv3p
7/27/07 6:02:56PM

Posted by babalu2720

Then i hope he goes to jail too.....

I just can't imagine Allen in prison, seems like such an upstanding citizen
wilwith1l
7/29/07 3:37:34PM
Wait till the dudes, get convicted before you throw them to the dogs...
pv3Hpv3p
7/29/07 7:55:47PM

Posted by wilwith1l

Wait till the dudes, get convicted before you throw them to the dogs...

Sorry... Maybe they deserve the benefit of the doubt, but they are not going to get it from me.

To say that Vick didn't know what was going on at his house is just wrong. Not only did they have thousands of dollars worth of equipment, which I'll assume his cousin or whoever didn't pay for... And how the hell are you not going to know if there are a hundered of dogs on your own property? Hell, how would you not notice 10 dogs on your property?

I just think that it's inexcusable and personally think that dogfighting is disgusting... People that do this sort of thing are scum... They are not only profitting from killing livings things, but are also abusing the bond that however many hundreds of years of domestication have built between dogs and their owners...

Just my opinion, but fu*k these guys

Sorry, if you can't tell, I'm a dog person, but whateves
wilwith1l
7/29/07 8:52:17PM
Oh yea, wanta fight over it?

I understand, I am just sayin wait till all the facts come out. Then crucify him for all I care.
DevonFoxy
7/29/07 9:49:29PM
See i would agree with you but the fact that these so called "Men" are supposed to be role models they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. When you get into a position that these men are where they make that much money and they have so many people looking up to them. They both have more money then any person would know what to do with so they are doing the dog fighting just for the fun of it. Its despicable and the fact that Vick had all those things at his house are proof he knows something about it and had something to do with it. This is of course if AI is involved.
wilwith1l
7/30/07 10:46:51AM
Everybody deserves a fair trial. We have due process, thats why we are America. We live in a republic that allows even the worst people to get the best treatment.
SpiderSilva
7/30/07 1:57:09PM
Not AI
wilwith1l
7/30/07 6:52:27PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Not AI

Everybody deserves due process. If you are not satisfied with that you can move to one of the many communist nation nations that aren't exactly making human rights the top priority.
hippysmacker
7/30/07 7:16:58PM

Posted by wilwith1l

Posted by SpiderSilva

Not AI

Everybody deserves due process. If you are not satisfied with that you can move to one of the many communist nation nations that aren't exactly making human rights the top priority.

Amen to that brother
DevonFoxy
7/30/07 10:49:32PM
Hey i agree he deserves to get a trial and his day in court but i don't think a man of his stature should ever be aloud to go back into a field in which kids think he is the greatest thing since slice bread. He has no business in a place of power like he was and i for one will defend his right to due process but the fact he is considered to have done these heinous acts take football away from him shut him out for ever.
wilwith1l
7/30/07 11:44:49PM
Take football from him; hell hang him for all I care. I really don't value his life more than any animals. I don't value most lives more than I value my favorite pair of jeans.

I do, however, value the constitution and principles that it was founded on.
IF he is convicted throw him to the dogs. Until then...

5th amendment
No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law ....

14th amendment
No State shall ... deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law ....