Alistair Overeem will be subject to strict Olympic-style drug testing for Brett Rogers fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Alistair Overeem will be subject to strict Olympic-style drug testing for Brett Rogers fight
runningman08
4/27/10 11:43:26PM
Pro Fight Network's Chris Greenman recently did a interview with Brett Rogers and his manager talking about Brett's preparation for the Overeem fight coming up at StrikeForce Heavy Artillery. Brett talks about moving fight camps and the benefits that come from it. Also in the interview Brett and his manager mention that for the upcoming fight Overeem will be subject to strict Olympic-style drug testing.

Please excuse Chris Greenman's one-sided interviewing techniques.

To watch the video interview click -Here-
jae_1833
4/28/10 12:02:34AM
Good! I hope when he comes up clean people stop accusing him of this as they can't prove anything and it's just blatant haterism! This could also be my blatant nuthuggery!!
gcraig22
4/28/10 12:12:39AM
I'm saying it's your nutthuggery.
mach
4/28/10 2:33:39AM
that was the worst interview.

innocent til proven guilty folks.
lohmann
4/28/10 3:05:09AM

Posted by jae_1833

Good! I hope when he comes up clean people stop accusing him of this as they can't prove anything and it's just blatant haterism! This could also be my blatant nuthuggery!!

I am an Overeem nuthugger too, but I do not think that makes my opinions less valid.

Innocent 'til proven guilty. If he tests positive, I am off that bandwagon.

EDIT: Gotta love phones ringing in the middle of interviews. Definitely the highlight.

God, Overeem's gonna crush Buck Rogers.
shawneth
4/28/10 8:40:42AM
Meh, i'm sure if he is doing roids his doctors know how to cover it up and such. Guaruntied there are many fighters, even in the ufc that are using and getting away with it. Its sad but there isnt a whole lot that can be done so I don't cry about it. Like someone said, innocent until proven guilty i guess.
sbulldavid
4/28/10 1:15:34PM
I think Rogers is going to demolish the Demolition Man either way. Overeem is very much hype, Other than beating Vitor when he was losing to everybody, he's never beaten anybody, I think he will get bullied and finished early.
cmill21
4/28/10 6:50:15PM
Cycling is a wonderful sport.