Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory settle legal issues

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory settle legal issues
MMAcca
11/22/12 4:11:25PM
UFC heavyweight Alistair Overeem continues attempts to chart a smoother path towards his future. A few days after UFC president Dana White revealed that the former Strikeforce champion would likely return from his suspension to face Antonio Silva in February, Overeem and his former fight camp and management team at Golden Glory have resolved their outstanding legal issues, reaching a settlement to dismiss dueling lawsuits.

In a press release distributed to the media by Golden Glory through their attorney Roderick J. Lindblom, it was announced the two sides reached an "amicable resolution" to their dispute.

LINK
tcunningham
11/22/12 4:17:51PM
good to see he's finally getting somewhere with this shit. i still say that overeem needs to fight dos santos. we have to figure who is the better stand up guy. i think he's gonna maul bigfoot. im predicting an UbberKnee
BuffaloDave
11/22/12 11:21:40PM
I posted this like 2 days ago, homey
frizzzlecake
11/24/12 2:05:09PM

Posted by tcunningham

good to see he's finally getting somewhere with this shit. i still say that overeem needs to fight dos santos. we have to figure who is the better stand up guy. i think he's gonna maul bigfoot. im predicting an UbberKnee

Then we will see Overeem out for 6 monthes because he will have an UbberBrokenKnee,