Alexandre “Pequeno” Nogueira: It Was the Goat’s Fault…

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Alexandre “Pequeno” Nogueira: It Was the Goat’s Fault…
MMAcca
7/15/08 1:30:06PM
After testing positive for steroids under the watch of the California State Athletic Commission, one-time featherweight king Alexandre “Pequeno” Nogueira will now have to wait until next summer to be able to fight again, and it might actually be a goat’s fault according to the Brazilian.

In a recent interview with Tatame Magazine, Nogueira alleges that the positive test may have stemmed from tainted meat, from a cow or goat, that he ate in a restaurant while traveling and doing seminars prior to his loss to Jose Aldo at WEC 34 last month.

“I never used anything and should not use this type of rough steroid,” Nogueira said in the interview. “If I used something it would be growth hormones, which is what every top athlete usually uses. I took the usual supplements - Glutamine, Creatine and Myoplex.”

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
7/15/08 4:35:24PM
that's weird.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/15/08 5:25:42PM
he must be a cubs fan

always blaming their downfalls on a goat...
PaleHorse
7/15/08 5:34:50PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

he must be a cubs fan

always blaming their downfalls on a goat...

1.) Most people in other countries (Japan excluded) could care less about baseball.
2.) I like the Cubs and blame everything on the team just being crappy.
3.) This guy is pathetic. If you were at Arco for the last WEC you saw him run away until he got knocked out (a la Kalib Starnes except he DID get knocked out). Honestly if he had steroids in his system during that fight he's even more pathetic than I thought he was, but otherwise if it was some bad goat meat or whatever, then its probably best he's not fighting anyways, the guy isn't a fighter, he needs to join the track team.