Alexander Emelianenko close to signing a deal with DREAM

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Alexander Emelianenko close to signing a deal with DREAM
kastro_316
4/27/08 8:08:08PM
http://dreamfighters.com/site/?action=detail&id=1209340312

DREAM HW division is starting to look SICK!!!!
Mchubb316
4/27/08 8:14:31PM
This would be a big signing. They are putting together a strong stable of fighters. Hopefully they will be able to stay financially stable and be around for a while.
kastro_316
4/27/08 8:16:18PM
well they just signed with HDnet so I think they will around for a while. not to mention the olynpics are comming up, so lots of Japanese stars will be in DREAM after the olympics, like in the old pride dayS!
skatenate
4/28/08 12:36:29AM
i must say, dream is shaping up to be a big player in the mma orginizations. cant wait till they have a good, sturdy list of fighters. gonna be great.
cmill21
4/28/08 1:10:46AM

Posted by Mchubb316

This would be a big signing. They are putting together a strong stable of fighters. Hopefully they will be able to stay financially stable and be around for a while.

It's ok FEG has more money then Zuffa so don't worry about that. They had Hero's going for some time with barely any fan support. I think Dream doing what they're doing makes the UFC better. They can't keep doing what they're doing to fighters, they're already putting on better cards, no more of the two good fights the rest are undercard fights. IMO it'll help mma.
kastro_316
4/28/08 11:28:39AM
Yes well said. it will only help MMA
Manfred
4/29/08 1:16:40AM
This is good for Aleks. He seems refocused now that he's back with Red Devil and he needs to step up. He's been staying active in small orgs crushing tomato cans but now he'll have some better competition.

When he's focused, and in shape, I think he can beat just about any HW in the world including avenging Werdum and Barnett. Avenging CC would be a tough one but I'd put money on him against just about anyone else.
tomsmith17381
4/29/08 5:01:00AM
whats all the hype about yea they got cro cop wow he hardly set the ufc on fire did he. yea fedor would be a good signing but i would hardly say its giving the ufc a run for there money
Manfred
4/29/08 6:56:14AM

Posted by tomsmith17381

whats all the hype about yea they got cro cop wow he hardly set the ufc on fire did he. yea fedor would be a good signing but i would hardly say its giving the ufc a run for there money

Dream's HWs:

CC
Barnett
Sergei
LeBanner
and possibly Aleks
Don't be surprised if Fedor fights there

Now look at who's left the UFC:

AA
Randy
Timmah
Monson

Which leaves....

Nog
Mir
Vera
Werdum
Kongo

I'd say as far as HW's go, they are definitely giving the UFC a run for their money
cmill21
4/29/08 6:47:56PM

Posted by Manfred

Posted by tomsmith17381

Dream's HWs:

CC
Barnett
Sergei
LeBanner
and possibly Aleks
Don't be surprised if Fedor fights there

Now look at who's left the UFC:

AA
Randy
Timmah
Monson

Which leaves....

Nog
Mir
Vera
Werdum
Kongo

I'd say as far as HW's go, they are definitely giving the UFC a run for their money

I'd say if the UFC and dream had a HW, LW, and MW head to head Dream would win more matches in all of them.