Alessio Sakara vs. Rousimar Palhares Rescheduled For 12/5

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Alessio Sakara vs. Rousimar Palhares Rescheduled For 12/5
DCRage
8/20/09 11:06:57AM
The Alessio Sakara vs. Rousimar Palhares fight that was originally planned for UFC 101 has now been rescheduled for the TUF 10 Finale on December 5. The initial fight was scratched from 101 due to a Palhares injury, which ultimately led to Thales Leites getting the fight-then his walking papers.

Article
emac_cleary
8/20/09 11:24:41AM
crap i thought sakara was lucky to escape his last fight without being sub'd, dont think he'll be as lucky this time. i'll still be supporting him anyway

war sakara
tepid55
8/20/09 12:16:08PM
Palhares will win by spectacular submission.
Mayhem13
8/20/09 12:27:50PM
I told everyone before the Leites fight that Alessio would suprise people by not getting subbed...and I got laughed at.

this time it will be tougher as Rousimar is stronger and has better takedowns then Leites. Although I do think his standup and cardio is worse then Thales...

Rousimar may get the sub in this one....but I wouldnt be suprised to see this go to decision either. Alessio has good defensive BJJ, and is not easy to sub....

but damn! If they wanted to reschedule a fight, why didnt they re set up Sakara vs Rosholt...its like the UFC wants to see Alessio tap.

WAR SAKARA!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
8/20/09 10:49:07PM
Not really interested in this fight. Palhares by decision?
Nightmare27
8/21/09 10:22:14PM
Palhares is going to take Sakara's arm home with him and put it on his mantle.
breakdown5
8/21/09 10:38:31PM
The UFC loves throwin grapplers at Sakara. I think this one will catch him, Palhares is way more aggressive than Leites and won't be all lame unless he happens to gas.