Aleksander Emelianenko: "Vadim Finkelstein Uses Fedor for His Own Business Projects"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Aleksander Emelianenko: "Vadim Finkelstein Uses Fedor for His Own Business Projects"
Playground_Samurai
7/28/09 6:01:31PM
In regards to strict terms of UFC contract, we asked Aleksander Emelianenko to comment:

"You can deal with UFC, I know that they have flexible contract system. All these talks about "strict" contract terms with signing with UFC, come ONLY from Vadim Finkelstein, who wants to push his owns business projects through Fedor's fights"

link
ncordless
7/28/09 6:02:58PM
Fedor vs. Aleks in '10!
Aether
7/28/09 6:04:20PM
preach it, brother.
sclasclemski
7/28/09 6:05:22PM
you I was going to post this until I found it it was originally a fanpost of a translated interview....so I wasn't sure if someone was just putting that out there to make it sound like Fedor may break from his management or something along those lines...I think if its true it would be interesting if Aleks has any influence over his brother...by the way anyone know when Aleks next fight is
emfleek
7/28/09 6:11:56PM

Posted by sclasclemski

you I was going to post this until I found it it was originally a fanpost of a translated interview....so I wasn't sure if someone was just putting that out there to make it sound like Fedor may break from his management or something along those lines...I think if its true it would be interesting if Aleks has any influence over his brother...by the way anyone know when Aleks next fight is

Ditto.
gartface
7/28/09 7:36:14PM
WAR ALEKS!

Someone needs to sign him and Ricardo Morais for an epic second battle...haha.
telnights
7/28/09 8:56:09PM
I would like to see someone confirm the translation but if true it nice to see someone connected to Fedor telling it how it is. What makes it a huge deal is this is his own brother.
xphycorx
7/28/09 9:17:51PM
maybe fedor will listen to his bro and drop vadim. it's obvious he puts his own interests in front of fedor's.
Playground_Samurai
7/28/09 10:17:51PM
Here's a link to the actual website the comments came from. link

Here is a link to a online language translator. link

Here is the particular part of the article after translation...

About «bonded» worth listening to, and Alexander Emelianenko: «On the UFC, you can negotiate. I know that they are sufficiently flexible contracts. And all this talk about the bonded conditions at the time of signing the contract with the UFC come only from Finkelstein, who wants, through a contract with the UFC Fedor promote your own business ». These words of Sasha Sports.ru said shortly before the event «Trilogy».

Not sure if this is what everyone is looking for, but you can check it out for yourselves through the online translator.

RearNakedJoke
7/28/09 11:48:42PM
never really liked aleks but he just earned my respect. hope the translation is acurate.

i give props to aleks!