Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Eric Pele Video

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Eric Pele Video
disorderlyvision
4/15/07 12:06:04PM
richieb19
4/15/07 12:25:41PM
If anyone finds the link to the Amar Suloev fight please shoot me a pm...
pv3Hpv3p
4/16/07 1:16:31PM
Does anyone know where to get an actual play-by-play of the event?
loller90278
4/16/07 3:35:19PM
sherdog
pv3Hpv3p
4/16/07 3:54:11PM

Posted by loller90278

sherdog

When I found the play by play on Sherdog they only listed who fought/won and what round etc...

I guess I was looking for more of what they do for Pride and UFC shows... Maybe I was looking in the wrong place, I dunno... If you've got the link, please post it...

Gross was talking about it on the beatdown and said that they wouldn't really have anyone there (to do PbP) because BoDog was trying to put an umpteen hour hold on any information, because of the American PPV and the time difference, I assumed...
awechet
4/16/07 9:32:48PM
Man, Pele looked totally out classed and that was vs a gassed Aleks. How tired do you have to be if he had to take out his mouthpiece to breathe? Nice find tho
hook_tothe_body
4/17/07 4:00:02PM
Thanks for the link, man.

Yeah wow, he took out his mouthpeice a lot. I've sene him in a lot worse shape then that, I wonder why he gassed so quickly.
pv3Hpv3p
4/17/07 5:09:40PM
I think it was one of Pele's big punches that caught Aleks in the jaw (can't remember if it was the uppercut or not) But I remember him grabbing his jaw right after that... I wouldn't think that he'd gas in a little over 4 min, but I dunno... Maybe the pressure of fighting at home got to him or something and he had the adrenaline dump?
hook_tothe_body
4/17/07 6:14:24PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I think it was one of Pele's big punches that caught Aleks in the jaw (can't remember if it was the uppercut or not) But I remember him grabbing his jaw right after that... I wouldn't think that he'd gas in a little over 4 min, but I dunno... Maybe the pressure of fighting at home got to him or something and he had the adrenaline dump?

Yeah I'm kind of starting to think his jaw was hurting or something. I mean he started taking his mouthpiece out like two minutes into the fight, I doubt he was gassed.

I'm going to start looking for a post-fight interview from Aleksander, to see what's up ...
awechet
4/18/07 11:46:43PM
Yea good call on the uppercut, I missed that one. It looked like the uppercut hit him square on the mouth.