Aleks hepa B are false and ready to fight in Affliction 2

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Aleks hepa B are false and ready to fight in Affliction 2
snakerattle79
7/30/08 7:54:48AM

Days after Aleksander Emelianenko was forced to withdraw from Affliction: Banned due what the CSAC termed as "failing to meet all licensing requirements", heavy rumors persisted that Emelianenko had contracted hepatitis B and could possibly be forced into early retirement.

Aleksander spoke out today about the real reasons behind his dismissal from Affliction's inaugural event and addressed rumored health concerns in an interview with Life.ru
Below is a brief description of the interview:

In the video interview with life.ru Aleks claims that he was simply late. He says there is absolutely nothing wrong with him physically.

He says that according to the CSAC he was supposed to be tested on 13th. He only received a visa on 14th and came to US on 15th. He was hoping that they would be able to still work everything out - but apparently the CSAC is very strict on everything.

sparky
7/30/08 9:47:25AM
thats good news to me i like aleksander he is always an exciting fighter....he always comes to fight win or lose!!!!!!

aleksander emelianenko vs tim sylvia

or

aleksander emelianenko vs ben rothwell would be great match ups.

im hopin to see one of these match ups for aleksanders next fight!!!!!!
copcopps
7/30/08 12:00:10PM
Glad that Aleks ok, but I think he's the second guy to get rumor about him getting an STD and retiring in his 20s
Rollins
8/13/08 8:36:53PM
Jesbus how many times do people have say it WAS a medical issue. (not saying hep B but a med issue never the less)

http://www.mmanews.com/other/CSAC:-Aleks-Emelianenko-Will-Never-Fight-In-USA-Again.html
casey64
8/13/08 9:33:18PM
Thats a life saver right there, I'm glad he is alright.
dust
8/15/08 12:55:08PM
If anyone has hepatitis or any STDs it is Armando Garcia and his buddies.
Rollins
8/18/08 3:33:57PM

Posted by snakerattle79

Days after Aleksander Emelianenko was forced to withdraw from Affliction: Banned due what the CSAC termed as "failing to meet all licensing requirements", heavy rumors persisted that Emelianenko had contracted hepatitis B and could possibly be forced into early retirement.

Aleksander spoke out today about the real reasons behind his dismissal from Affliction's inaugural event and addressed rumored health concerns in an interview with Life.ru
Below is a brief description of the interview:

In the video interview with life.ru Aleks claims that he was simply late. He says there is absolutely nothing wrong with him physically.

He says that according to the CSAC he was supposed to be tested on 13th. He only received a visa on 14th and came to US on 15th. He was hoping that they would be able to still work everything out - but apparently the CSAC is very strict on everything.

Where is the source for that, I'll find 5 sources saying he'll never fight here now or ever, now, you people quit getting me excited about seeing Aleks fight in the states with nothing more than a Aleks or Fedor said XYZ bullshit.

Show me some good news so I can be happy and be wrong, I want this to be wrong so bad actually. But alas, y'all have nothing.
LionHeartWarchild
8/20/08 3:45:15PM
^Yeah, it has been made official that we willnot see him fighting in the states. I don't think a lifetime ban from competing in the US is due to tardiness or paperwork, but something more serious like a diagnosis of some extremely contagious disease...