aldo vs faber anyone?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » aldo vs faber anyone?
wiggum
1/26/09 11:57:21AM
im guessing that faber will be granted the winner of garcia-brown....but i personally think that they should do a contender eliminantion fight between jose aldo and faber....we all know faber, but aldo has looked extremly impressive against decent competition......his striking is powerful, technical, and crisp and i want to say he is a bjj black belt, but not 100 percent on that......i think it would be an exciting fight and a faber win i think would be more title shot worthy over aldo than over pulver....and of course if aldo wins, then he would most likely deserve a shot as well...thoughts?
ncordless
1/26/09 12:56:16PM
As stated in another thread, I would like to see Aldo get one more tune-up before a title contender match. However, if that isn't in the cards then I would rather see Faber get the winner of Brown/Garcia and Aldo get either Fabiano or the loser of Brown/Garcia with a title shot going to the winner.
grimreaper
1/26/09 12:57:56PM
Aldo would KO him
Twenty20Dollars
1/26/09 1:43:57PM
I think it would be a good fight, which Faber would win. But I would also like to see it as a 5 rounder.
DCRage
1/26/09 2:43:11PM

Posted by ncordless

As stated in another thread, I would like to see Aldo get one more tune-up before a title contender match. However, if that isn't in the cards then I would rather see Faber get the winner of Brown/Garcia and Aldo get either Fabiano or the loser of Brown/Garcia with a title shot going to the winner.

Already called the fight (Aldo-Faber) in said thread. It really should happen, title eliminator.
mrkennedy
1/26/09 3:23:01PM

Posted by wiggum

im guessing that faber will be granted the winner of garcia-brown....but i personally think that they should do a contender eliminantion fight between jose aldo and faber....we all know faber, but aldo has looked extremly impressive against decent competition......his striking is powerful, technical, and crisp and i want to say he is a bjj black belt, but not 100 percent on that......i think it would be an exciting fight and a faber win i think would be more title shot worthy over aldo than over pulver....and of course if aldo wins, then he would most likely deserve a shot as well...thoughts?