Alan Belcher vs. Jason Day

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Alan Belcher vs. Jason Day
saemskin
4/15/08 10:04:14PM
Obviously I can't remember every fight I see, so I went and you tubed Alan Belcher and Jason Day.
It seems most of Day's fight wind up with him going for the take down and pounding folks, if he can accomplish that. I can't find a whole lot of material on him.
Belcher seems to have terrific muai thai standup as shown in his fight against Kalib Starnes. What about his ground game?

Who are you guys picking in this one?
jae_1833
4/15/08 11:30:45PM
This is tougher than it looks, I don't want to doubt a guy just because I haven't seen him fight yet...I looked him up and his credentials are definately up to par. I am going to have to go with Alan though, just because when I looked up Day on you tube, the video was produced by his manager.
Franklinfan47
4/16/08 10:07:23AM
I think Day looks pretty solid, but Belchers striking looked really good in his last fight. I get the feeling Day is getting knocked out.
DCRage
4/16/08 10:19:26AM
Day. Seems to be a good enough underdog to go with.
Silent-Sir
4/17/08 11:37:21AM
Man I hope Day can pull off the win. He's the closest thing I have to a local fighter (about 20 minutes away).
Lay_N_Pray
4/18/08 1:42:49PM
Book it for Belcher. He has taken that next step and will start beating opponents like Day on a consistent basis.

I think we need a Belcher/Cote fight to see who gets to climb the rankings
Pookie
4/18/08 2:54:14PM

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

Book it for Belcher. He has taken that next step and will start beating opponents like Day on a consistent basis.

I think we need a Belcher/Cote fight to see who gets to climb the rankings

EON
4/19/08 10:43:52PM
damnit Day, oh well good win for him to get smoked by Cote again

also i dont like mcdonald now, after the fight was stopped he hit joe with 2 extra shots, how is that not a DQ or NC, another oh well situation he'll get demolished by the top tier MW fighters