ufc 91 aftermath

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc 91 aftermath
prozacnation1978
11/16/08 1:06:48AM
ufc 91 was awesome
great fights, great finishes

ken flo looked very impressive once again
i really think he has a shot at beating penn

jorge gurgel has had two great fights back to back but i think he is out the door in the ufc

mclovin with the beard looked like farmer ted
he has some sick subs
he needs to stick to main cards

damien maia was great
he is without a doubt the most dangerous guy in all the ufc on the ground
can't wait to see who is submits next

gonzaga looked great again lets see him fight a top 10 guy now like a herring or kongo

and lesnar
he was alright he was running on fumes in the second
i did get worried i love randy but i knew he would lose
lesnar is very powerful and i think big nog or mir will lose to this guy. i would like to see him fight cain velasquez nect year

stevens might have given rashad a run for his money for knock out of the year with junior in running as well

i see couture fighting fedor next god help him now

stevenson fighting tyson griffin or sherk next

and gonzaga fighting kongo or herring

lesnar and ken flo it is their time to shine
damien should be a win or two away but needs to fight a top ten guy like a bisping, marquadt, okami or hendo
SpiderSilva
11/16/08 8:25:16AM
I want to se Maia fight a guy who can keep him standing to prove he gets a title shot there are some real gatekeepers at 185 to get a crack at Silva I know Hendo and Franklin are at 205 but they are still top 2 and 3 at 185 and we know what they can do
nickcuc547
11/16/08 11:04:54AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I want to se Maia fight a guy who can keep him standing to prove he gets a title shot there are some real gatekeepers at 185 to get a crack at Silva I know Hendo and Franklin are at 205 but they are still top 2 and 3 at 185 and we know what they can do

I think marquardt is the perfect test for maia right now. he is big enough to stuff some takedowns, but like anybody else maia will sub him on the ground, he just may have to work a little harder for it than he has in his last couple of fights.