Affliction torrent files ??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Affliction torrent files ??
the_01
7/4/08 3:20:52PM
There is no way for me to watch Affliction events in my country, where can I find AFFLICTION torrent files, or any means of watching the events ? and if possible, DREAM events as well.
Thanks
juanez13
7/4/08 4:12:09PM
TVU should have both, download TVU or Sopcast and both should have both events.
wolfman
7/4/08 4:15:18PM

Posted by juanez13

Juanez, you should get commission for how often you plug TVU. You and I both would have a good chunk of change.
tap_or_snap
7/4/08 7:59:31PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

Juanez, you should get commission for how often you plug TVU. You and I both would have a good chunk of change.

And i should get commison for the amount of times i tell people on here that mma-tv-pro.com's premiums streams kick the shit out of their tvu and sopcast offerings... actually wait a second, no i shouldnt, no one ever listens to me
king_katool
7/4/08 9:40:39PM

Posted by tap_or_snap

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

And i should get commison for the amount of times i tell people on here that mma-tv-pro.com's premiums streams kick the shit out of their tvu and sopcast offerings... actually wait a second, no i shouldnt, no one ever listens to me

i went to mma-tv-pro and it asks for a login???
beerman77
7/5/08 12:09:27AM
use a program called abc. . download from priate bay they will have it 90% of the time
wolfman
7/5/08 1:07:23AM

Posted by tap_or_snap

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

Yeah, this is true, but it's not free as you have to donate some money to get the pro stream. I am sure it is worth it though and the donation isn't a lot. May finally give in, but probably won't.
tap_or_snap
7/5/08 8:35:11AM

Posted by king_katool
i went to mma-tv-pro and it asks for a login???

Go to mma-tv.net / joesondo.org and register, then donate $5 via paypal, then go to mma-tv-pro.com and log in with your joesondo details...voila

Posted by wolfman

Yeah, this is true, but it's not free as you have to donate some money to get the pro stream. I am sure it is worth it though and the donation isn't a lot. May finally give in, but probably won't.

Five dollars and you dont have to donate ever again if you dont want too.
DonnieDarko
7/5/08 10:08:19AM
or you can get the torrent the next day and watch it on your TV, just download utorrent then about 5 hours after the show finishes it will be uploaded in DVD quality (no crappy stream) usually a 1.4 gb download fits easily on a dvd or 2 cd's
tap_or_snap
7/5/08 11:53:30AM

Posted by DonnieDarko

or you can get the torrent the next day and watch it on your TV, just download utorrent then about 5 hours after the show finishes it will be uploaded in DVD quality (no crappy stream) usually a 1.4 gb download fits easily on a dvd or 2 cd's

I personally find bittorent a pain in the ass, things take absolutely ages to download, i've tried loads of different isps but all of them offer horrendous download speeds, i think perhaps all the isps available in the uk cap bittorrent downloads but if you can get good download speeds then thats definetly an option, but then again nothing beats watching live...
the_01
7/5/08 1:42:13PM
Thanks guys, I cant thank you enough.
Concerning TVU or Sopcast, what are the channels the display the events, and are they on air ?
Concerning the torrent files, what is the best torrent search engine that I can find DREAM and AFFLICTION events in ?
Thanks again.
wolfman
7/5/08 10:35:16PM
I gave in, on the pro stream as we speak.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/6/08 7:24:13PM
Justin.tv works just fine for me. That's how I watched Affliction streaming. I had no problems.
breakdown5
8/8/08 11:52:26PM
You need to find a private (members only) torrent site. There are a few out there. The files are usually well seeded, especially brand new events, so no worry about download speeds. They are usually uploaded a few hours after the event airs. I've never had a problem with them. Some of them have low quality files of the undercard uploaded while the main card airs.