Affliction signed LITTLE NOG! Big News

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Affliction signed LITTLE NOG! Big News
kastro_316
5/20/08 5:28:01PM
chickmagnet
5/20/08 8:41:39PM
They must be giving the fighters great deals considering Tim and Andrei both joined in a heartbeat after depart from the UFC. Plus Fedor signed so they must have offered him a way better deal than the UFC offered. Now Lil Nog, this is a huge Org.!!!
warglory
5/20/08 9:31:22PM
Fedor probably signed a one fight deal with them, I doubt his future is settled in the least.
bigbubbano23
5/20/08 9:33:17PM
i think there gonna blow thier budget.
jiujitsufreak74
5/20/08 9:38:57PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

i'm surprised they haven't already

i mean seriously, they are starting out in the hole and this business adventure doesn't look to bright in terms of numbers although us MMA fans are loving it while it lasts.
chubbud22
5/20/08 11:32:18PM
This is the 3rd post I have seen on this topic today.One of them in the other orgs section since this is not UFC or Pride and the other in MMA news share forum. I dont know who posted it first, and I have done this before, but I have learned to use the forum search button. Sorry Off topic. And sorry if you posted this first
Pitbull09
5/21/08 1:18:58AM
Hopefully Affliction can keep up the momentum. I cant accept Elite XC being the next best promotion I can watch. If Affliction can stayed cashed in on a stacked HW and LHW division, they should be on the mpa towards competeing with XC. Either way, at least I know the card is guarenteed.
Pitbull09
5/21/08 1:25:54AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by bigbubbano23

i'm surprised they haven't already

i mean seriously, they are starting out in the hole and this business adventure doesn't look to bright in terms of numbers although us MMA fans are loving it while it lasts.

lol for a clothing brand that sells t-shirts for $50, they better not be going broke.
IriShame
5/21/08 1:32:59PM
I'm confused. Did they sign Arlovski or not? Who is Rothwell fighting? Is Lil' Nog on this card? If so who is his opponent? I need answers!!!
loller90278
5/21/08 6:15:23PM

Posted by IriShame

I'm confused. Did they sign Arlovski or not? Who is Rothwell fighting? Is Lil' Nog on this card? If so who is his opponent? I need answers!!!

there is no news yet that arlovski has been signed. Rothwell's opponent is still TBA. Lil Nog will be on the second card, later this summer. His opponent has not been named yet.
IriShame
5/21/08 9:11:30PM
Thank you.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/22/08 12:19:18AM
great news!