affliction on Primary League?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » affliction on Primary League?
skatenate
6/3/08 7:15:52PM
just wondering what you'se guys thought about adding affliction to the main league. its one of the most impressive cards i've seen and i think it deserves to be up there. im not saying the organization itself should be added, coz i know people are going to say "how do we know that Affliction will only last for this card and then drop off the planet". but i think THIS card should be added, and will see what they can come up with after this one.
JimiMak
6/3/08 8:09:05PM
Hundreds of threads have been done on this. They will not and should not incl a co that hasn't even held an event to the main league.
bigbubbano23
6/3/08 8:14:07PM
they havn't even had an event yet and you want them on the primary? hmmm you guys need to chill a bit.
emfleek
6/3/08 8:44:01PM
If anything, DREAM should be added to the main league.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/3/08 9:48:49PM

Posted by emfleek

If anything, DREAM should be added to the main league.

fleek knows what he's talking bout
chubbud22
6/3/08 10:55:16PM

Posted by skatenate

just wondering what you'se guys thought about adding affliction to the main league. its one of the most impressive cards i've seen and i think it deserves to be up there. im not saying the organization itself should be added, coz i know people are going to say "how do we know that Affliction will only last for this card and then drop off the planet". but i think THIS card should be added, and will see what they can come up with after this one.

People have already mades posts on this topic; it's not gonna happen until Affliction can show they are here to stay and they are gonna put on great fight cards every time. I think that Dream will be on there soon.
throwmeahotone
6/3/08 11:59:59PM
I hope DREAM gets on the primary its seems to be doing very well and is pretty exciting also
gartface
6/4/08 12:05:57AM
Pleas tell me EliteXC Primetime 2 is going to be on the Primary!
Qorvus
6/5/08 2:52:45PM
Well, I would like to see another org added, but I gotta agree with the others are all saying. I guess Dream would be the best candidate at this point.
npayant
6/5/08 2:59:19PM
I was talking to a buddy of mine last night about Affliction and he brought a some very good points...

1. How much is this costing the company to have all of these great/well-known fighters on one card???

2. Do you remember WFA (World Fighting Alliance)? They tried something very similar in 2006 making a stacked card... where are they now???

3. There very first event being a pay-per-view??? I'm betting it won't do that well (even with the great card).

World Fighting Alliance - down the tubes

P.S. I'm excited as hell for this card!!!!!!
bls1919
6/5/08 8:57:32PM
i think it would be good. It would separate the men from the boys so to speak. there would be a lot more reaserch to be done on the unknowns or lesser known fighters. All in all i would like it. Although how long can Affliction keeps up events like this. Maybe DREAm would be a better fit. A more established fight org and has a strong fan base in japan.