Affliction 2 picks error?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Affliction 2 picks error?
haggiswashere
11/19/08 12:06:35AM
Anyone notice Paul Buentello is listed fighting 2 different guys? Is that a mistake?
higdon10
11/19/08 12:08:54AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Anyone notice Paul Buentello is listed fighting 2 different guys? Is that a mistake?

I noticed. Not sure whats up with it.
Ordep
11/19/08 12:51:27AM
Probably there are different rumors on who he might be fighting. If that the case I'm sure the mod will remove the "fake" one when the match is confirmed. This way people who make their picks on a non regular basis(booo to them) can pick now and their pick wont get deleted later.
Rush
11/19/08 7:37:14AM

Posted by Ordep

Probably there are different rumors on who he might be fighting. If that the case I'm sure the mod will remove the "fake" one when the match is confirmed. This way people who make their picks on a non regular basis(booo to them) can pick now and their pick wont get deleted later.

This is the gist of it. Affliction has changed a few fights for this event so you never know.
Rush
11/19/08 7:30:38PM
I do want to add, there is still 65 days until this event is on and Affliction is being tight lipped about the offcial official card. Don't expect much in the way of updates until the event is much closer.