Affliction Day Of Reckoning Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Affliction Day Of Reckoning Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
Franklinfan47
1/25/09 10:06:29AM
I agree, great night of fights. Went 7-4 but I hit my parlay

Fedor showing us once again why he's the best. Would love to see him fight Barnett next.
casey64
1/25/09 11:41:28AM
Good night of fights, indeed.
soundboy1
1/25/09 12:35:44PM

Posted by anomoly

sorry that was not an overhand right... more like an underhand eyes close defense that hit the right spot.

i Would like to see Fedor in one fight in the UFC.

With any other Fighter I would agree with that statement. However Fedor has proven that he can take punishment and still slip in that devastating strike or submission. Fujita,randleman, and now AA have all learned that the hard way....
keith-hackney1
1/25/09 2:17:10PM
FEDOR IS UNBEATABLE. FROM THAT PERFORMANCE, THATS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN FEDOR HAVE DIFFICULTY EARLY ON NOT EVEN LANDING ONE SINGLE BLOW. THE SECOND AA MOVED IN FOR THE KILL HE WOKE UP SHORTLY AFTER WONDERING WTF HAPPENED. NOBODY CAN BEAT FEDOR, HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST DOMINANT MMA FIGHTER EVEN IN IN 100 YEARS FROM NOW, (IF MMA STILL EXISTS THEN) NO ONE WILL EVER GET NEAR THIS GUY. BEST FIGHTER ON THE PLANET, ABOVE ALL BOXERS, THIS GUY IS THE REAL DEAL IN THE WAY THE WORDS ARE PREACHED AS THE WORLDS GREATEST CHAMPION OF ALL TIME.
casey64
1/25/09 2:40:14PM
Went 9-2, gaining a chunk of cash, so good event for me, game wise.
telnights
1/25/09 2:44:20PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

FEDOR IS UNBEATABLE. FROM THAT PERFORMANCE, THATS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN FEDOR HAVE DIFFICULTY EARLY ON NOT EVEN LANDING ONE SINGLE BLOW. THE SECOND AA MOVED IN FOR THE KILL HE WOKE UP SHORTLY AFTER WONDERING WTF HAPPENED. NOBODY CAN BEAT FEDOR, HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST DOMINANT MMA FIGHTER EVEN IN IN 100 YEARS FROM NOW, (IF MMA STILL EXISTS THEN) NO ONE WILL EVER GET NEAR THIS GUY. BEST FIGHTER ON THE PLANET, ABOVE ALL BOXERS, THIS GUY IS THE REAL DEAL IN THE WAY THE WORDS ARE PREACHED AS THE WORLDS GREATEST CHAMPION OF ALL TIME.

I know this comes as a shock but there's this key on your keyboard called Caps Lock. I know you may like the pretty light being on but for the sake of everyone else please turn it off.

9. Do not post in all capital letters, all bold, or in l33tspeak. This annoys people. Don't annoy people.
FrankTheTank1181
1/25/09 5:16:01PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by keith-hackney1

I know this comes as a shock but there's this key on your keyboard called Caps Lock. I know you may like the pretty light being on but for the sake of everyone else please turn it off.

9. Do not post in all capital letters, all bold, or in l33tspeak. This annoys people. Don't annoy people.

What is l33tspeak?
breakdown5
1/25/09 5:27:53PM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

Posted by telnights

Posted by keith-hackney1

What is l33tspeak?

l33tspeak
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]