Affliction Day Of Reckoning Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Affliction Day Of Reckoning Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Tailgunner
1/24/09 11:53:34PM
Arlovski was winning until he tried that lame flying knee! Tito said so many things wrong tonight he should be embarrassed , he is borderline retarded!
decken
1/24/09 11:54:12PM
Seriously worst announcers ever!!!!!
roadking95th
1/24/09 11:54:43PM
He really needs a new voice box
Twenty20Dollars
1/24/09 11:54:44PM
come on jay H, get a first round sub to help me out on this event!!
Aether
1/24/09 11:55:09PM
most annoying voice I've ever heard right there.
mrsmiley
1/24/09 11:55:38PM
Damn, Fedor does it again!
JWest12
1/24/09 11:56:08PM
Posted by Aether:

No, Fedor is the best fighter on earth. Arlovski made a mistake and Fedor capitalized on it instantly like the champion that he is.

Give me a break man. Lucky? He must be the luckiest ************ on earth. Haha. I was joking around. I just picked Arloski and wanted him to win. I know Fedor is one of the best.

I know I was joking around. I just had Arloski picked and wanted him to win. I know Fedor is one of the best.
JackHammerXXX
1/24/09 11:57:14PM
Well that guy with the voice is scary.
Ortiz is a f@#$ing clown. All the fights could be main events?! What the F#$%, "we had ko's, sub's, no decisions, wait well we had a few decisions ...but they were Knockout decisionso or uhhh.." what a joke. Yeah, that Baby Fedor Buentello fight could have headlined any event?!

hails
1/24/09 11:58:28PM
OMG!!! Tito did suck bad as a commentator, the questions he asked were poorly worded and made no sense!!!

He was poor!!!

I could not be believe what happened in the main event!!! It was so crazy!!! I actually thought that Fedor was going to be challenged!!!

Does AA have the worst chin in MMA? Does he really think that beard will cushin the hits? Remember when he fought Big Timmy? And Big Timmy's camp complained about it!!! LOL!!!

I dont want Fedor to fight Barnett, Barnett looked so bad, out of shape and had trouble with Yvel!!!

Time to talk up Fedor v Brock!!!!
decken
1/25/09 12:00:34AM

Posted by hails

OMG!!! Tito did suck bad as a commentator, the questions he asked were poorly worded and made no sense!!!

He was poor!!!

I could not be believe what happened in the main event!!! It was so crazy!!! I actually thought that Fedor was going to be challenged!!!

Does AA have the worst chin in MMA? Does he really think that beard will cushin the hits? Remember when he fought Big Timmy? And Big Timmy's camp complained about it!!! LOL!!!

I dont want Fedor to fight Barnett, Barnett looked so bad, out of shape and had trouble with Yvel!!!

Wtf are you talking about Barnett looked good and Yvel is a tough SOB!!!!!!

FEDOR BARNETT WAR!!!!!!!!
roadking95th
1/25/09 12:00:58AM
Come on Dana, bring Fedor to the UFC. Just rent him. He is a legend, more so than ANY other fighter in the UFC. Explain the situation to the casual fan. Maybe they'll understand and be appreciative. UFC is best tops to bottom, but there are fighters that transcend their organization and sport. I would only do this for Fedor if I was Dana.
postman
1/25/09 12:02:46AM
AA is going to Boxing and is going to be a force in the HW division! His hands looked so good everything was so tight and his hands speed is unreal! I can't wait to see him boxing!
Aether
1/25/09 12:03:33AM
I didn't think Barnett looked very good either... He spent around 13 minutes in full mount before he finished the fight. There was even a 2 minute period during round 2 where gilbert was mounted and winning from the bottom, Josh was covering up and leaning back eating punches while in mount lol.
nubby
1/25/09 12:03:51AM
What about Sobral, anyone going to put him in the top 10 again?
EvenFlow
1/25/09 12:04:38AM
Barnett will fall just as hard as Arlovski, that fight dosnt interest me at all and Fedor just might not have much competition anymore, 1st round armbar. Props to this card it was awesome.

8-3 67pts

howd you do mayhem13?
Aether
1/25/09 12:05:55AM

Posted by postman

AA is going to Boxing and is going to be a force in the HW division! His hands looked so good everything was so tight and his hands speed is unreal! I can't wait to see him boxing!

I think Arlovski should stick to MMA honestly. In boxing the vast majority of the shots people will be throwing are going to be aimed at his head and he doesn't have a very strong chin at all. I don't think he will do very well in boxing... He has the skills but he just doesn't have the chin.
DCRage
1/25/09 12:08:41AM
They just got Hieron-High in. Quick fight, Hieron wins by KO. Time coming.

1:04.
breakdown5
1/25/09 12:15:01AM
I believe I did ok. 69 pts and went 8-3. F'd up my parlay. Hope its good enough for the GP.
mrsmiley
1/25/09 12:17:04AM

Posted by decken

Posted by hails

He was poor!!!

Wtf are you talking about Barnett looked good and Yvel is a tough SOB!!!!!!

FEDOR BARNETT WAR!!!!!!!!

Yeah Yvel is just one tough guy.I'm glad to see him fight,and though I was wanting Barney to win,a little part of my brain was rooting for Yvel as well.
Wolfenstein
1/25/09 12:20:17AM
Yvel didn't win, but I think he earned everyone's respect tonight. He's a warrior.

king_katool
1/25/09 12:28:37AM
i was more impressed with yvel the i was barnnet to say the least how long in mount?
burialchamber
1/25/09 12:30:15AM
Wow, that was such a good event!!! The last few that I've seen haven't lived up to the hype at all, but this one definitely did. Really exciting main event. I got a bit worried for Fedor when Arlovski shrugged off the clinch and Fedor couldn't get the takedown, but that overhand right was beautiful. 10/10 event for sure.

I lost ALL of my money on Kiril though.
postman
1/25/09 12:32:53AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by postman

I think Arlovski should stick to MMA honestly. In boxing the vast majority of the shots people will be throwing are going to be aimed at his head and he doesn't have a very strong chin at all. I don't think he will do very well in boxing... He has the skills but he just doesn't have the chin.

He flew into that brick of a punch anyone would have dropped from that and remember boxers use 10 oz gloves. Its different unlike MMA you get the standing 8 he will not have to defend kicks or takedowns so his defense is going to be only focsed on not getting punched. Its pretty clear he is going to box he is with Roach for a reason and the money he could make in Boxing is much better.
postman
1/25/09 12:33:47AM

Posted by DCRage

They just got Hieron-High in. Quick fight, Hieron wins by KO. Time coming.

1:04.

They didn't air it right?
anomoly
1/25/09 12:35:32AM
sorry that was not an overhand right... more like an underhand eyes close defense that hit the right spot.

i Would like to see Fedor in one fight in the UFC.
Tailgunner
1/25/09 1:37:40AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Yvel didn't win, but I think he earned everyone's respect tonight. He's a warrior.

Everyone except BJ Penn that is, according to BJ "If you tap to strikes, you're a little bitch".
soundboy1
1/25/09 1:43:57AM
Great night! Fedor looked more pudgy than normal and he weighed in 10 pounds heavier then I ever remember him weighing. If Andre would have paced himself he may have won that fight. I think he may have been too confident...But Fedor proves once again he is without a doubt the best. I feel like he showed some weaknesses tonight though that may be exploited by the right fighter.....
Tito Ortiz has trouble with the whole talking thing....I felt bad for the translator who had to try to explain that garbage to Fedor!
postman
1/25/09 1:50:57AM
I'm pretty sure Fedor has 5 lbs heavier for the Tim fight then this one.
soundboy1
1/25/09 1:59:30AM

Posted by postman

I'm pretty sure Fedor has 5 lbs heavier for the Tim fight then this one.

I just checked and he weighed in exactly the same. Still I thought he looked really out of shape even for him......With the tim fight you couldn't tell because it he wasn't challenged..
Tailgunner
1/25/09 2:05:37AM
Why did Tito keep calling Fedor ......Feador??? He then said Barnett won by desicion??

Someone needs to keep Tito off the crack!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8