Affliction cloths??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Affliction cloths??
POLL: R Affictions clothes over priced?
yes 81% (29)
no 3% (1)
i dont care i'm made of money! 3% (1)
whats clothes?? 14% (5)
Violence108
6/5/08 8:56:28PM
are Afflictions cloths over priced??? i think so, and that leads me to another question
who have the best clothes for MMA??

Tapout
Affliction
Sprawl
Throwdown
UFC
others
mrsmiley
6/5/08 9:24:00PM
I don't get too big into MMA clothing.I own a Rampage shirt and an Extreame Couture Jacket and that's it.

Affliction shirts are alright though they are overpriced.Tapout does a lot for the fighters,but to me they come off like "fine" clothing for white trash or something.Don't care much for UFC shirts.

I suggest getting an MMAPlayground T-Shirt.I need to get one soon.
cmill21
6/5/08 10:03:20PM
Anyone heard of Venum muay thai gear? It's really nice IMO and they aren't to badly priced.
FrankTheTank1181
6/5/08 11:48:19PM
I don't buy Affliction or MMA clothes in general. No offense, but most of the dudes I see wearin the clothes are ones that think they are way cooler than they actually are.
gartface
6/5/08 11:54:01PM
Only piece of mma clothing I own is a Karo Parisyan Sinister clothing shirt that I got for my birthday. I won't buy a shirt if it's more than like 15 dollars.
Kpro
6/6/08 1:44:56AM
With how many people I see wearing them I'd say they are under-priced.
Ben_Hutch
6/6/08 3:47:43AM
I have a GSP Affliction shirt and i never wear it to MMA events, i usualy wear it when out and it won't be recognised as i don't want to look like "that guy who thinks he's an MMA fighter".
mrsmiley
6/6/08 8:54:54AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I have a GSP Affliction shirt and i never wear it to MMA events, i usualy wear it when out and it won't be recognised as i don't want to look like "that guy who thinks he's an MMA fighter".

Yeah I've seen plenty of them.I think alot of guys go and buy a Tapout shirt and suddenly they put on this tough MMA face.That's my biggest problem with wearing MMA shirts.I'm a fan,not a fighter,and don't care to be looked at as a wannbe tough guy.I like to support my favirote fighters,but it's hard to do that with so many idiots littering the shopping malls wearing these shirts.
stock
6/6/08 9:09:48AM

Posted by Kpro

lol.

IMO, paying more than 15 bucks for a T-shirt is absolute lunacy.

pv3Hpv3p
6/6/08 10:54:06AM

Posted by stock

Posted by Kpro

lol.

I'm with this guy... 50$ for a T-shirt??? I thought Jesse James was dead...
Ben_Hutch
6/6/08 10:59:10AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by stock

Posted by Kpro

lol.

I'm with this guy... 50$ for a T-shirt??? I thought Jesse James was dead...

They cost $60-$80 in England lol!
Rush
6/6/08 11:06:21AM
The only MMA clothing I have are two shirts from MMAplayground.
bigbubbano23
6/6/08 12:42:08PM
i got a serra shirt, sherk shirt and punishment shirt. i i don't think at this point i would buy a tapout shirt because so many people are wearing them that don't even know what mma is. and yes affliction shirts are way overpriced so i cage fighter apparel
prozacnation1978
6/6/08 3:27:47PM
50 bucks for a shirt that fades after you wash it a couple times, can you imagine in july at the honda center how much afflication shirts will be there costing probably 100 bucks each
and that's not even for the ring's gilrs coochie juice wiped on the shirt when u buy it
scovedog
6/9/08 10:02:44PM
its over priced but they fit good!
Jackelope
6/9/08 11:15:46PM
Of the people I've seen wearing affliction and TapouT shirts I'd say maybe .0000234234% know the first thing about MMA. Contrary to that, about 99.999999234% think they're some supreme badass and don't realize they're a complete douche. I refuse to buy or wear any of that shit based solely on principle.
ko-kbo130
6/9/08 11:48:37PM
i got an extreme coture shirt for like 35 bucks at champs which is a little expensive but not terrible. it fits nice and is comfortable and sure as hell beats the 145 for a christian augdier or ed hardy shirt.
Kracker_Jap
6/10/08 10:34:14PM
Only Bobby Trendy's pay that much for some gay shirts with ugly snakes and pirates
jiujitsufreak74
6/10/08 11:30:47PM
Hey, Fedor has to get his 2 million one way or another...

Posted by Jackelope

Of the people I've seen wearing affliction and TapouT shirts I'd say maybe .0000234234% know the first thing about MMA. Contrary to that, about 99.999999234% think they're some supreme badass and don't realize they're a complete douche. I refuse to buy or wear any of that shit based solely on principle.

words of wisdom