Affliction Card Has Potential

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Affliction Card Has Potential
Spyderman1074
5/15/08 5:55:37PM
FEDOR VS SYLVIA
ROTHWELL VS TBA
RIZZO VS BARNETT
WHITEHEAD VS BABALU
LINDLAND VS NEGAO

definitely worth the watch, its fedors first fight with an actually good fighter in awhile. babalu will destroy whitehead in my opinion. rizzo vs barnett will definitely be a good fight.

i love how linlands on it just because the simple fact fedor killed him with that crazy ass armbar.

there are alot of big ex ufc names on this card too

im buying it
Raykill
5/15/08 6:29:12PM
I agree about the whitehead fight. Looking forward to that one.
chubbud22
5/15/08 6:35:16PM
Potential? This card is sick. I think Whitehead will beat Babalu, but Im pretty bias when it comes to Whitehead(I grew up with him)
aaa9erh8er
5/15/08 6:44:26PM
well ok fedor did destroy matt but matt fought MW most his carerr and fedors hudge. with that said i cant wait to see fedor destroy tim and hear tim cry about huuuuh what ever was hurt this time befor the fight. the rizzo rematch is gonna be sick i think both fighters really want this more then usual. i hope babalu can put white head away ranato is technically the better of the 2 but whithead has serious power. but definatly more than potential add some undercard fights and its on. or just dont charge as much for these 5
Mchubb316
5/15/08 8:16:11PM
This is probably the best fight card of the year. There is so many top fighters competing against each other. I hope this is on PPV, I will most definitely order this one.
postman
5/15/08 8:22:16PM

Posted by Mchubb316

This is probably the best fight card of the year. There is so many top fighters competing against each other. I hope this is on PPV, I will most definitely order this one.

I think Tim v Fedor is going to be a great fight. I have a hard time saying I trhink Tim is going to get killed. But I wouldn't be suprised .
ohiostate1016
5/15/08 9:58:57PM

Posted by Spyderman1074

im buying it

Yeah, but they are charging $119.99...
beerman77
5/16/08 12:04:40AM
a hard time saying tim is going to get killed!!! are you kidding me. he is going to get massacred. . i dont think tim is even a challenge for fedor. all he does is stand and jab, , , jab, , , jab, , , jab, , , jab. the most boring fighter to watch.

1st round arm bar fedor. .
Spyderman1074
5/16/08 12:42:23AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Spyderman1074

im buying it

thats ridiculous!!
chubbud22
5/16/08 3:07:56AM

Posted by Spyderman1074

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Spyderman1074

im buying it

thats ridiculous!!

There is no way in hell they are charging that bud. I think he is being sarcastic.
casey64
5/16/08 8:47:24AM

Posted by Mchubb316

staff_man
5/16/08 9:25:37AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Mchubb316

this casey64 guy needs to stop puting i agree on everyones posts and actually have an opinion of his own, this is the 100th post i have seen with him puting i agree, ban this fool mods
browneye
5/16/08 9:33:21AM
he does put that alot and when he thinks he is going to get in trouble he sucks up to the mods even though we are on the same fight camp enough is enough he should not get banned maybe if he keeps it up then it would start being a problem
staff_man
5/16/08 9:35:22AM

Posted by browneye

he does put that alot and when he thinks he is going to get in trouble he sucks up to the mods even though we are on the same fight camp enough is enough he should not get banned maybe if he keeps it up then it would start being a problem

I have just seen about 5 posts by his and all of them but one has said
How odd!
Spyderman1074
5/16/08 5:53:16PM

Posted by staff_man

Posted by browneye

I have just seen about 5 posts by his and all of them but one has said
How odd!

i love how this started as a serious thing about the card and how stoked i am and now its gotten to bashing this kid cuz he has no input
postman
5/16/08 8:35:34PM

Posted by beerman77

a hard time saying tim is going to get killed!!! are you kidding me. he is going to get massacred. . i dont think tim is even a challenge for fedor. all he does is stand and jab, , , jab, , , jab, , , jab, , , jab. the most boring fighter to watch.

1st round arm bar fedor. .

Massacred? What fight would that be?