Make the Affliction 2 Card

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Make the Affliction 2 Card
loller90278
7/20/08 4:20:44PM
If it was up to you, how would you set up the next affliction card?

MAIN CARD:

Josh Barnett vs Fedor
Ben Rothwell vs Tim Sylvia
Andrei Arlovski vs Aleksander Emelianenko
Matt Lindland vs Vitor Belfort
Lil nog vs Babalu

juanez13
7/20/08 4:29:41PM
dont think rothwell vs sylvia will happen, they are very good friends, + training partners.

Affliction Card 2->

Fedor vs Barnett

Arlovski vs Aleks, rematch with Sylvia possible, AA has been laying down the smack talk on Tim, and seems as he wants to fight him again, might happen.

Lindland Vs Belfort

Rothwell vs Buentello

Lil Nog Vs Babalu, Unless Tito signs with them, which than would be Tito vs Babalu, babalu "mentioned" ortiz in the Post fight PC.

Khaos
7/20/08 4:32:27PM
Main Card:

Josh Barnett vs Fedor
Paul Buentello vs Tim Sylvia
Babalu vs Lil Nog
Aleks vs Gary Goodridge
Mike Whitehead vs Edwin DeWees
Twenty20Dollars
7/20/08 5:12:04PM

Posted by Khaos

Main Card:

Josh Barnett vs Fedor
Paul Buentello vs Tim Sylvia
Babalu vs Lil Nog
Aleks vs Gary Goodridge
Mike Whitehead vs Edwin DeWees

I like this /\, but i would also add Arlvoski vs Rizzo rematch. Or repalce goodridge with Rothwell vs Aleks. And then Lindland vs Vitor.
Mchubb316
7/20/08 5:13:39PM
Here is the problem I see with Affliction. The fighters mentioned above are all the same fighters already fighting on the first show. They need to take some time and sign more guys, and establish a deeper talent pool. I don't mind watching all those guys fight, but they need some more people. A question I have is , will Adrenaline MMA put on a show? A lot of the fighters on the Affliction card are signed with Adrenaline, not Affliction. I like what Affliction is trying to do, but I also think it can get complicated when putting together a fight card.
masodd
7/20/08 5:20:30PM
Barnett vs Fedor
AA vs Aleks E.
Lindland vs Belfort
Babalu vs Lil Nog
Buentello vs Rothwell
StorminYourman
7/20/08 5:38:57PM
Main card-----
Randy vs Fedor
Ken vs Frank
Vitor vs Akiyama
Tito vs Arona
Hunt vs Arlovski
juanez13
7/20/08 5:44:56PM

Posted by Mchubb316

Here is the problem I see with Affliction. The fighters mentioned above are all the same fighters already fighting on the first show. They need to take some time and sign more guys, and establish a deeper talent pool. I don't mind watching all those guys fight, but they need some more people. A question I have is , will Adrenaline MMA put on a show? A lot of the fighters on the Affliction card are signed with Adrenaline, not Affliction. I like what Affliction is trying to do, but I also think it can get complicated when putting together a fight card.

Yea i remember both Sylvia and Rothwell saying that after the Affliction show, they are supposed to fight for an Adrenaline show coming up.

mrkennedy
7/20/08 6:53:31PM
AA vs Fedor
Sylvia vs Barnett
Lindland vs Belfort
Tito vs Lil Nog
Buentello vs AE
Babalu vs Arona
SpiderSilva
7/20/08 7:03:32PM
thats what I been saying most of their fighter are borrowed