Is Affliction: Banned going to be in a ring or cage??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Is Affliction: Banned going to be in a ring or cage??
Violence108
5/30/08 10:59:47PM
i dont remember reading anything about it. does anyone know??
Pookie
5/30/08 11:15:53PM
ring
The_Ho_Bag
5/30/08 11:24:41PM
pride-style =]

card looks godly
holt8081
5/30/08 11:39:55PM
should be one hell of a night
Violence108
5/30/08 11:56:25PM
do u think Tim will have a hard time with the ring, or do u think its better for him?
Pookie
5/31/08 12:06:30AM

Posted by Violence108

do u think Tim will have a hard time with the ring, or do u think its better for him?

it will be worse, tim needs to be able to stay on his feet here, and fedor will be able to push him against the ropes and the momentum from the ropes pulling him back i think would trip him over rather easily.

Also much less space and i think that will affect his range since fedor has some of the best footwork and mobility around.
Copenhagen
5/31/08 1:02:00PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Violence108

it will be worse, tim needs to be able to stay on his feet here, and fedor will be able to push him against the ropes and the momentum from the ropes pulling him back i think would trip him over rather easily.

Also much less space and i think that will affect his range since fedor has some of the best footwork and mobility around.

?? Less space means that it would be great for Tim's range. The ring always tends to compliment strikers. As far as Fedor's mobility, he can't move around as much as he would be able to in a cage since the ring is smaller.

Tim is in no way the favorite, but IMO the ring definitely helps his chances.
Ben_Hutch
6/2/08 5:13:23AM

Posted by Pookie

ring

And i bet that has nothing to do with favouring Fedor