Affliction:Banned made my day!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Affliction:Banned made my day!!!!
ufcboss
6/24/08 9:42:56AM
Now Im in Australia and our tv is so shit,eg. TUF5 is being promoted like its new! UFC, Wrestling and boxing are the only PPV's.
I have emailed my PPV provider and they said that Affliction would not be available here.Bummer
So anyway today at work I checked my PPV providers website for info on a big local boxing match, Then I catch in the corner of my eye, FU**ING AFFLICTION!!!

Im so pumped about it, Its got me thinking, If Trump 'Invests' a few hundred million dollars, He can pay for well enough fighters to make this huge!

MMA fighters are about to get rich!

TWITA
6/24/08 9:50:32AM
Good for you on getting access to the Affliction PPV. However, Trump is a business man with a huge ego who likes to be in the media. I believe he's involved with Affliction to A) get some more publicity for himself and B) help make it succeed. He won't continue shoveling money into Affliction if it isn't earning back his investment. This show better be HUGE or Affliction (and Trump) will go away.
The-Don
6/24/08 10:42:14PM

Posted by TWITA

Good for you on getting access to the Affliction PPV. However, Trump is a business man with a huge ego who likes to be in the media. I believe he's involved with Affliction to A) get some more publicity for himself and B) help make it succeed. He won't continue shoveling money into Affliction if it isn't earning back his investment. This show better be HUGE or Affliction (and Trump) will go away.

True about Trump... but The Donald understands it takes monet to make money... He is not looking for an instant money maker but more long term... He knows if he pushes a group like Affliction through its growing pains for a year or two if they keep putting oncards like the first one... It will succeed and he will make mor ethen he ever put into it.

WAR DONALD