Affliction: Banned - Sunday 20th July, 9pm. (on Bravo)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Affliction: Banned - Sunday 20th July, 9pm. (on Bravo)
MMAcca
7/11/08 1:37:06AM
This only applies to MMA fans from the UK really, but Bravo ( a uk tv channel) will be showing the main card of the Affliction Banned event via tape delay on the Sunday night after the event, which is what they used to do with the latest UFCs.

So with The Fight Network (another uk channel) showing some of the undercard fights, looks like us Uk fans will get to see most of the show !!!

LINK1

LINK2
Manak
7/11/08 1:50:05AM
hell yea, my apt complex actually gets that channel. woooooooooooooo
Aaronno9
7/11/08 6:51:07AM
Lame, i dont think i get the fight network.... ive never even seen that channel before, is it a sky channel or something?

Still, awesome news that we'll beable to watch the main card, aswell as the ufc
emac_cleary
7/11/08 7:34:07AM
this is amazing news! just found out about bravo then come on here and find out about the fight network showing the prelims this is a good day today
CornishMMA
7/11/08 7:42:12AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Lame, i dont think i get the fight network.... ive never even seen that channel before, is it a sky channel or something?

Still, awesome news that we'll beable to watch the main card, aswell as the ufc

Its 1 channel down from Setanta, it was called the wrestling channel, sky 427 i do believe

but MMAcca thats alot of red X's on the fromt page

So we get the UFC live 2-5am then this 16 hours later, shame I have to work 9-6 Sunday

Dude do you know what time the prelim fights are on TFN?
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/11/08 7:43:31AM
is bravo really a UK channel???!?!?! we get it over here in Quebec, and actually, I find myself watching that channel quite often.
stock
7/11/08 9:37:06AM
I get Bravo in the US too.
I wonder if they will be showing it here too.

Doubt it.
MMAcca
7/11/08 1:06:56PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Not yet, will post if/when i do though

PS. Anyone from the UK know if you can get The Fight Network on the Virgin Media service ?
backalley101
7/11/08 8:21:38PM
I want to move to the UK
MMAcca
7/12/08 9:26:53AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by CornishMMA

Not yet, will post if/when i do though

PS. Anyone from the UK know if you can get The Fight Network on the Virgin Media service ?

moob
7/17/08 1:54:16PM

Posted by MMAcca

This only applies to MMA fans from the UK really, but Bravo ( a uk tv channel) will be showing the main card of the Affliction Banned event via tape delay on the Sunday night after the event, which is what they used to do with the latest UFCs.

So with The Fight Network (another uk channel) showing some of the undercard fights, looks like us Uk fans will get to see most of the show !!!

LINK1

LINK2

I don't think they are showing it anymore.

Link
MMAcca
7/17/08 4:40:20PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMAcca
7/19/08 7:11:03PM
It's on a week's delay on Bravo