AFFLICTION: Banned - Easiest card to pick EVER on the Playground?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » AFFLICTION: Banned - Easiest card to pick EVER on the Playground?
emfleek
7/20/08 12:49:42AM
This event was VERY easy to pick the outcomes for. I'm wondering how many people on the site went 10-0?

I could've done a little better on my outcome choices, but still I picked all of the winners correctly.
telnights
7/20/08 1:29:59AM
Yeah it was to easy I took a risk and took Tim over Fedor (was that a mistake). That's why I was telling a lot of people this was far from the best show ever there was just way to many under dogs.
emfleek
7/20/08 1:32:18AM
I rarely pick the underdog. However, I'll wager on the underdog quite often, as I did with the Fedor/Tim fight.
jiujitsufreak74
7/20/08 1:39:39AM
could have went 10-0, but i was hoping Whitehead could win a decision. if he just landed more punches i would have been right.
juanez13
7/20/08 1:50:17AM
Could have gone perfect too, but i put Young over Hominick.

did you see that fight?? looked like Young threw the fight (even though he probably didnt, it was just that bad), it looked as if he was just waiting to get subbed, he was in that triangle postion (left leg over right arm) but hominick didnt have it tight, why the hell did he stay there??

Also agree in saying that the Affliction card was a bit overrated, alot of Big favourites, alot of loopsided fights
wolfman
7/20/08 2:09:02AM
As far as picks go YES, but picking stoppages for this card were rough.
Svartorm
7/20/08 5:11:37AM
I thought the fights were closer than the website picks made them out to be, like Martin vs. Belfort, Babalu vs. Whitehead, etc. I went 10-0, althogh I took Lazama in the fight that never happened, so I might have lost that.
MrMean
7/20/08 11:01:26AM
I have to give Affliction credit , they looked like a organization that has been around for years , I really enjoyed the whole show..... Its nice to sit back and know at least one fighter in every match, not to mention these guys are top notch !!!! Kudos Affliction we need you to keep the UFC on its toes and stop looking at the numbers aspects and give what the people want.......
Rush
7/20/08 11:15:46AM

Posted by wolfman

As far as picks go YES, but picking stoppages for this card were rough.

Yeah, I got 9-1 in my picks, but only 60 pts.
MrMean
7/20/08 12:02:40PM
10 - 0 and 61 pts LOL
Meg
7/20/08 12:45:00PM
7-3 with 72 points. Good enough for me.