afflication is official july 19th in anaheim!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » afflication is official july 19th in anaheim!!!
prozacnation1978
5/9/08 5:18:15PM
the fedor vs slyvia fight will be at the honda center, according to mmaweekly.com

glad to see the fights back in anaheim which might actually push the ufc return to anaheim go bye bye.. i would rather see the ufc fights in anaheim than afflication fights, i am hoping both come to the honda center, but i guess time will tell if the ufc will still return to anaheim like they have the previous years in sept not to mention if they don't with hockey and basketball yearly the ufc wouldn't return to so cal till earliest summer of 09"
chubbud22
5/9/08 5:39:50PM
I'm there. Affliction

WAR WHITEHEAD Vindicated
Darnok
5/9/08 5:50:13PM
Instead of calling it banned it should have been called UFC haters club
prozacnation1978
5/9/08 6:05:00PM

Posted by Darnok

Instead of calling it banned it should have been called UFC haters club

i agree with you on that one!!!
loller90278
5/9/08 6:46:32PM
i say the the mmaplaygrounders that live in SOCAL all caravan there and sit together and share hotdogs and hold hands!

whos down!
bigbubbano23
5/9/08 7:04:38PM
affliction looks like it's gonna be the next big thing in the mma world. iam excited to see what they do for thier next event.
Mchubb316
5/9/08 8:43:25PM
I can't wait til this happens. Oregon Top Team has been talking about the fighters and possible matchups for this event for a while now. Those of you who thought we didn't know, now you know. I hope Whitehead beats Sobral. It will be his toughest test yet. I already know there will be people on here saying Whitehead has no chance. WAR Whitehead, and Sylivia. Tim will expose Fedor and win via TKO. Flame away as you need.
cheesy-maggot
5/10/08 12:04:16AM

Posted by loller90278

i say the the mmaplaygrounders that live in SOCAL all caravan there and sit together and share hotdogs and hold hands!

whos down!

I live in anaheim!!!
bullettdodger
5/10/08 1:26:06AM

Posted by cheesy-maggot

Posted by loller90278

whos down!

I live in anaheim!!!

LA here im DOWN! we gotta wear our mmaplaygrounds if we all got em though!
loller90278
5/10/08 4:15:38AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by cheesy-maggot

Posted by loller90278

whos down!

I live in anaheim!!!

+1. i'll be wearing mine for'sho. except i cut off the sleeves cuz its my work out shirt now haha
cheesy-maggot
5/10/08 5:06:22PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by cheesy-maggot

Posted by loller90278

whos down!

I live in anaheim!!!

+1. i'll be wearing mine for'sho. except i cut off the sleeves cuz its my work out shirt now haha

This would be my first live event too.
chubbud22
5/10/08 8:37:14PM

Posted by cheesy-maggot

Posted by loller90278

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by cheesy-maggot

Posted by loller90278

whos down!

I live in anaheim!!!

This would be my first live event too.

Im coming down from Oregon to see my boy Whitehead beat Babalu.