Need some advice guys

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Need some advice guys
prophecy033
12/30/12 3:47:58PM
As we all know, last nights co main and main event were pretty damn good. Well, the bar I was at was pretty loud so I had to talk pretty loud and when J-Lo and Miller were going at it I was screaming pretty loud. When I finally we to bed my voice was kinda horsed but I could talk. When I woke up tho I couldnt talk and still can't really. Ive drank 2 cups of tea and all that but it hasn't helped. You guys know of anything else that could help bring this deep sexy voice back?

(Its not really that deeo and the furthest thing from sexy)
Shawn91111
12/30/12 3:50:28PM
Dont talk, rest your vocal chords. Drink more hot tea with honey. Also take hot showers and let the steam get into your throat. If you smoke..dont for a bit.
george112
12/30/12 3:54:04PM
Pretty much what Shawn said but I'd add taking spoonfuls of honey straight. Honey really is damn good for you and it will help tremendously. This has happened to me numerous times after basketball games.

Hope you get your voice back

I'm probably going to lose mine by the time this Texans game is over. Despicable
aussiemma
12/30/12 3:59:59PM

Posted by prophecy033

As we all know, last nights co main and main event were pretty damn good. Well, the bar I was at was pretty loud so I had to talk pretty loud and when J-Lo and Miller were going at it I was screaming pretty loud. When I finally we to bed my voice was kinda horsed but I could talk. When I woke up tho I couldnt talk and still can't really. Ive drank 2 cups of tea and all that but it hasn't helped. You guys know of anything else that could help bring this deep sexy voice back?

(Its not really that deeo and the furthest thing from sexy)

you say you were horsed ???

simple...join Dark horse
cowcatcher
12/30/12 4:12:51PM
Dr. Cowcatcher's meat cure-all.
Copenhagen
12/30/12 4:19:59PM
Start drinking again.
I went to a George Clinton concert last night and got all funked up, woke up with my throat killing me.
Then, I had the great idea to commence on drinking some more, and wahlah throat was cured.
DancingDoll
12/30/12 5:10:02PM
I've had this on many occasions after hard partying. Once you get it once, it seems to reoccur. As someone else said - rest the vocal cords and drink tea and clean liquids. Avoid milky stuff. It'll probably take a couple of days to get better. The first day or two is always the worst.
KungFuMaster
12/30/12 5:13:06PM
There are probably some tearing in your larynx and they simply need to heal. Singing for long durations can cause tearing so YELLING at the top of your lungs will definitely do the trick. I am a little coarse myself otherwise I would put up a singing video to celebrate last night's results.

Just like the others have said - stay hydrated and refrain from talking. Hope you get better soon.
Bubbles
12/30/12 6:32:27PM
Halls for short term relief lemon flavour though, cherry sucks
kopower
12/30/12 9:50:35PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Dr. Cowcatcher's meat cure-all.

I don't think your juicy meat flaps will help prophecy here.
prozacnation1978
1/1/13 9:26:15PM
I yell a lot at Ufc events
Only once I lost my fucking voice

Wandy vs lidell epic fucking fight. Worth the voice lost
I slept good at the Rio that night
40ouncetofreedom
1/2/13 1:45:32PM
Vaginal Semen...It cures all.

prophecy033
1/2/13 2:14:36PM

Posted by iwannabesedated