To those who got my advice PM

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » To those who got my advice PM
Next Page »
jakewalters
1/6/13 2:50:08AM
I'm not looking for anything but advice. And I sent the PM bc this screen name is kind of traceable to my name (Jake Walters). And both told me tonight I should make a decision. And I'm freezing up god damnit! FUCK MY LIFE WHY CANT I CHOOSE BOTH GOD DAMNIT
jakewalters
1/6/13 3:23:47AM
Holy shit Pookie is the Tom Jaworski of mapping out female theoretical plays. POOKIE IS A GOD, GOD DAMNIT. POOKIE DAMNIT
Adrenaline
1/6/13 4:17:03AM
If you ever get a PM from JakeWalter's titled:

FUCK ME GODDAMNIT

Assume that he is drunk and pray that he isn't about to ask you to do something you swore you never would.

I replied, but I'm sure Pookie laid out a solid game plan for you. I am confident in my pick though.

george112
1/6/13 4:19:27AM
I received no such pm
prophecy033
1/6/13 7:22:23AM
Go with Lexi for the reasons I sent you. I think she's a cutie
thevoodooninja
1/6/13 10:36:22AM
If you're a gambling man and play your cards right you could have them both at the same time but be careful, if you don't choose your words wisely you'll be left with rosey
cowcatcher
1/6/13 11:05:10AM
I was short but sweet with my response. It's a no lose situation buddy, either one is a-ok.
Budgellism
1/6/13 11:11:50AM

Posted by cowcatcher

I was short but sweet with my response. It's a no lose situation buddy, either one is a-ok.

This
kopower
1/6/13 11:32:38AM

Posted by prophecy033

I also went Lexi. I'm assuming for the same reasons.
Bubbles
1/6/13 11:37:07AM
I need more information before I can advise
jakewalters
1/6/13 11:46:48AM
Jesus Christ I was wasted as fuck last night. I little embarrassed spilling my beans about that personal dilemma, but I really appreciate the advice from you motherfuckers.

I guess that's what happens when I'm out of town visiting family, guzzle mass amounts of vodka, and there's no UFC to keep me occupied.

Love you guys
shaneTpain
1/6/13 12:37:37PM
Iama have to see a few more pics before I decide... Preferably some bikini shots
prophecy033
1/6/13 1:30:45PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

im sure our reasons were the same
Bubbles
1/6/13 1:45:30PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

im sure our reasons were the same

her name rhymes with sexy?
kopower
1/6/13 2:22:50PM

her name rhymes with sexy?

Well duh, obviously
prozacnation1978
1/6/13 2:30:37PM
Pick the one that is drama free with the less maintenance of the two.
Cheap dates do help. Or you can just pick the one
That fucks the best
grappler0000
1/6/13 2:46:38PM
Jake, go back and read your message, as if you're narrating the intro to the movie about your life. But, you've seen this movie before. The script is always the same, Jake. It's always the same.
prophecy033
1/6/13 3:33:24PM
Stay away from the over emotional dramatic chicks, it will save you a lot of trouble. Those are the girls you keep as friends for the simole fact that you can get away from it much much easier
Poor_Franklin
1/6/13 4:02:54PM
lol i was too blazed to read that much so i saved my advice for today.
BuffaloDave
1/6/13 4:23:49PM
My advice was go for option 2, 1st one seemed to have him in the "Friend Zone"
Chael_Sonnen
1/6/13 4:30:08PM
When I initially read the PM from Mr. Jake Walters titled FUCK ME GODDAMNIT - - I assumed ghandikush was cheating on me with my boy Jake

#2 Lexi

#1 looks like a future Hooters waitress / Jon Jones BabyMamma
jakewalters
1/6/13 6:30:06PM
Man I felt a little embarrassed waking up realizing I'd gotten drunk enough to PM like 20 ppl. But some of the replies I got were the funniest things I've ever read. You guys are fuckin hilarious haha
Pookie
1/6/13 9:22:55PM
george112
1/6/13 9:31:36PM
Too funny man
DancingDoll
1/6/13 10:20:18PM
I already did a 'reply-all' with my advice, cause yanno, if Jake can do it, so can I.

If you take a poll, it'll be Lexi across the board.

Except now you have to give us regular updates because we're all involved so the pressure is on.
prophecy033
1/6/13 10:33:00PM
You could just see which one can take more in her mouth and go that route
jakewalters
1/6/13 10:35:15PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I already did a 'reply-all' with my advice, cause yanno, if Jake can do it, so can I.

If you take a poll, it'll be Lexi across the board.

Except now you have to give us regular updates because we're all involved so the pressure is on.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit. I guess I've involved everyone so I have to at this point haha. I'll update this thread once all this shit gets sorted out.
Pookie
1/7/13 1:39:33AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I was tempted to do this as well
Poor_Franklin
1/7/13 1:50:27PM

Posted by jakewalters

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit. I guess I've involved everyone so I have to at this point haha. I'll update this thread once all this shit gets sorted out.

subscribed
40ouncetofreedom
1/7/13 2:45:08PM
Go with whoever has the hotter mom.most chicks man when they get old kinda start to look a lot like their mom's...That or if either one has ever brought you lunch to work...not all chicks will bring you lunch to work or school,Most of em probably just cheat on you.
Pages: [1] 2