Admin question regarding bans

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Admin question regarding bans
Leland
2/6/08 3:22:59PM
I just realized a person I knew was banned. I was wondering if you guys have considered putting a "banned" section for those to see why someone was banned. They have this feature on another forum I go to, and its good to see when and why someone was banned. I noticed on this forum they just poof and its almost impossible to find out why they were banned with so many topics. Thanks
Svartorm
2/6/08 9:33:18PM
Its generally none of anyones business, so theres no sense in making it public. If you really want to know though, just PM me who it is and I'll tell you.
Kracker_Jap
2/7/08 2:05:49AM
Powerful is the hammer
zephead
2/7/08 10:22:01AM
That's something between the MOD's and the person who got banned. Just know this, if you get banned from here, you really screwed up
Leland
2/7/08 10:23:28AM
Yeah I understand that. Just was suggesting an idea I've seen at other sites. Thanks for answering my question though
zephead
2/7/08 10:26:32AM

Posted by Leland

Yeah I understand that. Just was suggesting an idea I've seen at other sites. Thanks for answering my question though

I understand where your coming from, but I just see it as something between the MODs and the person who got banned.
madmarck
2/7/08 11:28:18AM
Bans Basically come from rule violations and insulting Svartorms Mother/Gun Collection.