ADMIN - PLEASE add Cage Rage 23 to the Secondary League

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » ADMIN - PLEASE add Cage Rage 23 to the Secondary League
CornishMMA
8/24/07 9:08:13AM
Its the best CR card in ages and very interesting to make picks and wagers on so PLEASE add it ASAP
LR
8/24/07 9:16:26AM
LOL, a lot of these fight cards aren't on there. Where is the ShoXC card? I thought I saw it on there somewhere.
DoTheMMAth
8/27/07 11:28:05AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Its the best CR card in ages and very interesting to make picks and wagers on so PLEASE add it ASAP

Added
Scott_Revels
8/27/07 10:40:12PM
Can we also get the updated card for the EliteXC event? LINK
DoTheMMAth
8/28/07 10:46:55AM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Can we also get the updated card for the EliteXC event? LINK

I'll check again, but the EliteXC event may already have all the fights that we're gonna play on listed here. The bouts NOT listed in the Secondary League which are from this page didn't have anything by way of fightfinder stats or any other suitable replacement page of information for people to use in researching their picks. Basically it would have just been a random guessing game, thus we opted to leave them out as we like to imagine that succeeding on this site takes some sort of mental MMA know-how
Scott_Revels
8/28/07 7:23:54PM
I do know that the Fukada fight should be changed because I read that Vitale is fighting for a whole different organization, and they replaced Vitale with Villasenor. It even says it on that page.