In addition to title fight, FOX Deportes to air Henderson-Guida and Poirier-Garza

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » In addition to title fight, FOX Deportes to air Henderson-Guida and Poirier-Garza
emfleek
11/4/11 10:02:37AM
Although the primary FOX network will air just one fight during next week's UFC on FOX 1 event, its sister channel, FOX Deportes, will air three.

In addition to the heavyweight headliner of champ Cain Velasquez (9-0 MMA, 7-0 UFC) vs. Junior Dos Santos (13-1 MMA, 7-0 UFC), FOX Deportes also will air lightweights Clay Guida (29-11 MMA, 9-5 UFC) vs. Ben Henderson (14-2 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and featherweights Dustin Poirer (10-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) vs. Pablo Garza (11-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC).

UFC on FOX 1 takes place Nov. 12 at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

The event is a teaser of the landmark UFC-FOX deal that officially kicks off in 2012. As part of FOX's one-hour special, only Velasquez vs. Dos Santos will air live. (The entire undercard streams on FOX.com and Facebook.) FOX Deportes, though, starts two hours earlier and will air the three fights.

LINK
machodog76
11/4/11 12:34:02PM
I hope I get that channel!
Poor_Franklin
11/4/11 12:41:08PM
i'll be on my girlfriend's facebook account or on fox.com. so im not worried about missing anything.

i love technology
FastKnockout
11/4/11 1:29:56PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i'll be on my girlfriend's facebook account or on fox.com. so im not worried about missing anything.

i love technology

xtinax3
11/4/11 4:08:22PM
Sucks I work..so I'll be DVR'ing it on Fox...but as for watching it on FB...I'm screwed :( I guess I'll have to check if I have Fox Deportes
tcunningham
11/4/11 7:22:23PM
awesome. i was really looking forward to the bendo/guida fight/ i was kinda pissed to hear that fox was only showing cain/dos santos
Bubbles
11/4/11 9:12:25PM
if we watch the fights on this channel, we wont get influenced by Rogan! no more Machida/Shogun type controversy