Adding a FW ranking

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Adding a FW ranking
cmill21
11/21/08 1:08:12AM
Can we add a FW section for the sites rankings? I know it may be alot of work, but I think those guys earned it, and most people know enough top fighters at that class now.
jae_1833
11/21/08 2:20:12AM
100% Agree!! There are a lot of great FW fighters out there....to name the known....Urijah, Garcia, Brown, Curran.
For the lesser known....Fabiano, Mishima, Hioki, Hominick.
Definately not in order though!!
DCRage
11/21/08 6:04:58AM
I'd like to see this and also see Bantamweight rankings added now that they're getting their own "official" rankings (at least Weekly ranks them now).
haggiswashere
11/21/08 6:56:35AM
do you think we could eer get like a legendary ranking? like the best ever at there own prime? sounds dumb but i think it would be cool.
emfleek
11/21/08 8:35:13AM

Posted by haggiswashere

do you think we could eer get like a legendary ranking? like the best ever at there own prime? sounds dumb but i think it would be cool.

That would just be something else for people to argue non-stop about in the forums.
stock
11/21/08 9:06:10AM
I would actually prefer a P4P ranking for all fighters < lightweight.

Or, I would like to start with adding more slots for the other weight classes. I could easily list a top 15 or 20 for all weight classes.
Pookie
11/21/08 8:05:11PM

Posted by stock

I would actually prefer a P4P ranking for all fighters < lightweight.

Or, I would like to start with adding more slots for the other weight classes. I could easily list a top 15 or 20 for all weight classes.

haggiswashere
11/23/08 6:42:02AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by haggiswashere

That would just be something else for people to argue non-stop about in the forums.

so are the rest of the rankings.....