somebody add me to there FIGHT CAMP!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » somebody add me to there FIGHT CAMP!
rface1988
6/26/11 11:34:15PM
I came in #12 overall for Ufc on Versus tonight!
emfleek
6/27/11 2:26:38PM
Moved to the Fight Camp Central.

KungFuMaster
7/13/11 4:15:01PM
It is great a member makes great picks but I personally feel it is participation which makes a member a valuable component of a fight camp. Participation includes posting, given your opinions and insights on fights, getting to know your fellow camp members, making your picks on a timely manner etc...

I don't know how other camps operate but the East Coast Pitbulls which is run by Rabi would prefer you to be active and make your picks.

Rabi took a chance on me. I was very fortunate to have been picked up even though I have not made any picks but I was active. There were times I thought I was the only one posting.

So if you want to join a camp, my recommendation is to be more active in all areas of participation and not just making the picks.

I have the most horrible picks so far but our camp leader has not expressed any ill will toward me and that is partly due to my participation.

Good luck,
Pookie
7/14/11 12:35:49PM
Practically every person on this site gets better with picks/points/wagers as time progresses.
KungFuMaster
7/14/11 4:44:24PM

Posted by Pookie

Practically every person on this site gets better with picks/points/wagers as time progresses.

I was doing well with my wagers until I decided to bet half of it on a parlay which included Lentz winning over Oliveira. That event practically crippled me. No more parlays for me.