Which is Adam Sandler's best movie...??

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Which is Adam Sandler's best movie...??
Next Page »
POLL: Adam Sandlers best movie..??
Happy Gilmore 31% (20)
Billy Madison 20% (13)
The Wedding Singer 8% (5)
Big Daddy 13% (8)
Mr. Deeds 5% (3)
Other 23% (15)
Trapt1nw0nder
5/12/07 8:01:51PM
I would have to go with Big Daddy with The Wedding Singer coming in on a very close second.

I remember getting Big Daddy when it first came out and i must have seen it over 100 times in like 6 months(seriously...sometimes twice a day)...till this day i dont get tired of it...i dont own the movie anymore,but i saw it last week on FX and they gave it again today and i saw it again.....classic!

Same with the wedding singer...i have seen it like 20 times since it came out and never gets old

Sad that Adam's movies havent been as good lately....
Violentcuv
5/12/07 9:42:03PM
I can watch any Adam Sandler movie anytime. He is the one of the funniest actors right now...

I like Happy Gilmore most of this group....
Northrend
5/13/07 12:06:10AM
Billy Madison for me, that movie makes me laugh every time.
Zvonimir
5/13/07 1:22:22AM
Happy gilmore ftw. Its actually on tv right now.
Fanboy 1988
5/13/07 1:24:05AM
Little Nicky and Happy Gilmore are my favorites
Ydoc
5/13/07 1:25:23AM
Went with Billy Madison. He is great in that. He always has me on the floor when he is shaking that fat kids face warning him about high school. Plus, great guest spot for Chris Farley, sporting some wicked mutton chops. Can't go wrong.

Heh, looking back Ernie reminds me of Steve from American Dad.

Teacher: Spell "couch".
Little girl: Couch. C-O-W...
Billy Madison: No!
Teacher: [to little girl] No, I'm sorry, that is incorrect
[to Billy]
Teacher: Billy, if you spell this correctly you pass second grade.
Billy Madison: Couch. C-O-R, uh, are you going to the mall today?
Teacher: No I'm not goin to the mall, keep spelling, mister.
Billy Madison: Couch. C-O-U-C-H!
Teacher: That is correct!
Billy Madison: I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!

Classic.
Trapt1nw0nder
5/13/07 1:45:12AM

Posted by Ydoc

Went with Billy Madison. He is great in that. He always has me on the floor when he is shaking that fat kids face warning him about high school. .

that IS funny....

all those movies I listed are classics and must owns.....Little Nicky was pretty funny too,but not the top 4 IMO.....I didnt know whether to list Mr.Deeds,Little Nicky,or The Waterboy as the 4th option.......I went with Mr. Deeds...i think Winona Ryder was the main reason i went with it..

skiba97
5/13/07 4:33:08AM
Little Nicky and the waterboy are my favourite. I remember going to see little nicky when i was like 13 and ive litterally never laughed so much at a film in my life.
Stickan
5/13/07 6:23:55AM
I've only seen Waterboy once but that movie had me laughing hard when it came out. Other than that movie I'm not a very big fan of his.
fedorwins1
5/13/07 12:27:49PM
Dude how could you leave out the waterboy? Once I watched that movie 12 times in one day! By far my favorite Adam Sandler movie, with Billy Madison coming in second and Happy Gilmore in third.
Gladiator
5/13/07 3:33:58PM
happy gilmore is what i voted for but only because ive seen billy madison too many times in the last few years. it always brings a smile to my face when i see him playing dodgeball with the kindergartners though lol
Rush
5/13/07 4:23:58PM
I picked other..... Spanglish. It was the only movie where Adam was actually decent.
xchickox
5/13/07 5:08:23PM
thats a right tricky question, so many good ones

had to go for big daddy, but not just for adam sandler but because of the delivery guy, the little kid and loads more, amazing film
Trapt1nw0nder
5/13/07 5:38:39PM

Posted by xchickox

had to go for big daddy, but not just for adam sandler but because of the delivery guy, the little kid and loads more, amazing film

i think Big Daddy was Adam Sandler's best preformance......the reason i loved that movie was because it wasnt just comedy,but this time Adam had to show his Dramatic acting skills.

cant believe there's no love for The Wedding Singer....i thought that movie was his second best.......

1.Big Daddy
2.The Wedding Singer
3.Happy Gilmore
4.Billy Madison
5.Mr.Deeds....Winona Ryder
6.Little Nicky
7.The Waterboy

My list...
teamquestnorth
5/13/07 8:35:47PM
definitely waterboy and the longest yard although he also had a great supporting cast
hcazlekker
5/13/07 8:48:52PM
The wedding singer is hilarious. Happy Gilmore is my favorite though. Spanglish is a good movie as well, though not your typical Adam Sandler flick. Reign Over Me = sad.
Gladiator
5/14/07 12:07:07AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by xchickox

i think Big Daddy was Adam Sandler's best preformance......the reason i loved that movie was because it wasnt just comedy,but this time Adam had to show his Dramatic acting skills.

cant believe there's no love for The Wedding Singer....i thought that movie was his second best.......

1.Big Daddy
2.The Wedding Singer
3.Happy Gilmore
4.Billy Madison
5.Mr.Deeds....Winona Ryder
6.Little Nicky
7.The Waterboy

My list...

my list would be exactly the same if u bumped 3 and 4 to 1st and 2nd. this is seriously hard though! billy idol on the airplane kills me but i think think adam sandler getting beatdown by bob barker is priceless, it never gets old seeing that again
CaseyKrajenka
5/14/07 11:18:36AM
Mr. Deeds!!!

I dont know why exactly, but it was just so hilarious.
rameydl8
5/15/07 10:15:01AM
mr. deeds is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen
pv3Hpv3p
5/15/07 5:03:24PM
I think Billy Madison and Mr. Deeds are two of the worst / stupidest movies I've ever seen... I like Billy Madison a lot when I was younger, but I couldn't even watch a half hour of it the other week...

I did really like the Waterboy though... Some parts of that movie are really funny... I also like Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer...

Does Grandma's boy count? I know it didn't have Sandler in it, but it had all his buddies that are in a lot of his movies and it's a "Happy Madison Production"...
loller90278
5/15/07 11:52:05PM
click
rcg916
5/16/07 12:03:41AM
wedding singer, billy madison and happy gilmore are all classics.
Trapt1nw0nder
5/16/07 3:01:00PM

Posted by loller90278

click

Click was actually pretty funny....Plus Kate Beckinsale was just icing on the cake!....Yummy

I was LMAO when i saw the dog taking the stuffed animal for a ride..lol
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
loller90278
5/16/07 7:08:22PM
it's like the only movie that made me cry
ManBeast
5/19/07 10:54:24AM
I would have to say most of sandler's movies are good, even if the critics hated them he still made mad amounts of money because of his fanbase and the fact that he makes stupid extremely funny.

I heard punch drunk love was pretty good,anyone who saw it care to shed some light on it? no spoilers please.
johnafirth
5/19/07 8:35:15PM
Punch Drunk Love easily his best film.

IMDb movie synopsis
steed
5/26/07 6:07:57AM
Got to be Waterboy where he plays Foosball
Aftr that Happy Gilmore
BadSanta
5/26/07 2:10:58PM
Why is there no options for "Adam Sandler has never made a good movie?"

russ_95670
5/28/07 5:00:23AM
click was his best movie.
Trapt1nw0nder
5/28/07 6:33:49AM

Posted by BadSanta

Why is there no options for "Adam Sandler has never made a good movie?"

or the..."Why the hell did i open this thread if i dont like Adam Sandler?" option..
Pages: [1] 2