UFC action figures: Round 5 MMA series 2 line up

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC action figures: Round 5 MMA series 2 line up
kastro_316
6/4/08 2:49:20PM
DreamFighters.com

www.round5mma.com has created the first series of UFC action figures, Round 5 MMA series 2 line up announced for fall 2008 release
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/4/08 2:51:36PM
too bad tito & randy are gone lol

"Sean Sherk, Anderson Silva, Rich Franklin and BJ Penn, will be the next wave of fighters to be forever immortalized in plastic."

HELL YEAH!
kastro_316
6/4/08 2:52:09PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

too bad tito & randy are gone lol

"Sean Sherk, Anderson Silva, Rich Franklin and BJ Penn, will be the next wave of fighters to be forever immortalized in plastic."

HELL YEAH!

THEY HAVE to do a Wanderlei Silva one - Might scare the kids though lol
grappler0000
6/4/08 2:53:08PM
Here's an interesting tidbit as well:

Round 5 was at a loss as to who would fill the final spot on the Series 2 roster and had Randy and Sean square off in an arm wrestling match with the winner getting their pick as the fourth personality to be released in the fall. Sherk had in mind either Forrest Griffin or Wanderlei Silva and Randy was dead set on seeing “The Prodigy” in toy boxes across North America.

Sean put up a fight, but BJ will be able to re-enact crisp jabs into Sherk’s face until his heart is content come the fall.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/4/08 2:55:57PM

Posted by grappler0000

Here's an interesting tidbit as well:

Round 5 was at a loss as to who would fill the final spot on the Series 2 roster and had Randy and Sean square off in an arm wrestling match with the winner getting their pick as the fourth personality to be released in the fall. Sherk had in mind either Forrest Griffin or Wanderlei Silva and Randy was dead set on seeing “The Prodigy” in toy boxes across North America.

Sean put up a fight, but BJ will be able to re-enact crisp jabs into Sherk’s face until his heart is content come the fall.

good shit
slappywhite
6/4/08 3:05:40PM
you will notice that although they are UFC fighters, they aren't marketed as UFC action figures and have no part of the UFC in them.
hodge
6/4/08 3:50:48PM
Im amazed they havnt made a Chuck figure yet
GrandMaster313
6/4/08 4:15:43PM
Where's the Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock or Royce Gracie figures ?
holt8081
6/4/08 4:17:04PM
YAY
KYGUY07
6/4/08 4:19:55PM
Is the first series out yet i havent seen them anywhere
The_Italian_Stallion
6/4/08 4:35:56PM
I would definitely buy one... if I wasn't to lazy to set it all up on the computer!
gartface
6/4/08 7:06:32PM
Waiting for the Rashad Evans vs. Sean Salmon double pack.
Rush
6/4/08 7:40:11PM

Posted by KYGUY07

You could try your local comic shop. I doubt these will be out in standard toy stores (TRU, Walmart, etc). They will have to be ordered online or picked up from comic shops that sell non-mainstream toys.
joshjr
6/4/08 8:37:32PM

Posted by gartface

Waiting for the Rashad Evans vs. Sean Salmon double pack.

You will be waiting for awhile for that!!
mrsmiley
6/4/08 9:07:08PM

Posted by hodge

Im amazed they havnt made a Chuck figure yet

Chuck already has a quality action figure LOL
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
mrsmiley
6/4/08 9:07:54PM

Posted by KYGUY07

FYE stores carry them too
FrankTheTank1181
6/4/08 10:35:21PM
They need to make a Kalib Starnes one and make it a wind-up toy!!
MMAcca
6/5/08 12:48:11AM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

They need to make a Kalib Starnes one and make it a wind-up toy!!

Wonder if there's any chance of seeing these in the UK at all ?