How do the accolades work?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How do the accolades work?
Biggavelli
10/26/12 7:29:53PM
Sorry Im new to the site just wondering how somethings work.
kopower
10/26/12 7:36:29PM
You get them by finishing first in an event, or top ten for the season in picks or wagers. There are a few others you can get if you stay on the site for awhile, such as top poster, news mogul, etc
Bubbles
10/26/12 7:38:39PM
If you finish top spot for an event in points or wages (both primary and secondary league), top 10 at the end of a "season" in points or wages, or be part of a camp that finishes first in the division at the end of the season.

Then there's badges like top poster, news mongol, video hound, side game player, and others I can't remember off the top of my head. The mods every so often will discuss behind closed doors who gets these.
george112
10/26/12 7:47:50PM
Hopefully you will get a badge as their called for being a member of The Original Gangsters.

I myself have one accolade or badge. And its from being in a top camp many seasons ago

Post enough news and the news mogul badge will be yours. Same if you post enough videos to the video section you will earn the video hound badge.

Win a participating side game and win a side gamer badge.

Update enough cards and a card shark badge will be yours.

Post enough posts without being a troll and earn the Holy Grail (imo) the Top Poster Badge. Aka playground persona badge

I'm still lobbying for an OG Badge which is sort of a moniker I've given to members that joined in the year the site started 2007. Hence the reason our camp is called The Original Gangsters

Hope that helps
Biggavelli
10/26/12 7:55:38PM

Posted by george112

Hope that helps

What do you mean by update enough cards?

Yeah thanks for the info
Budgellism
10/26/12 7:59:49PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by george112

Hope that helps

Yeah thanks for the info

If you see a fighter is injured or a fight is added to a card and it isn't already there, whether it be the regular league or the secondary league you let the site know by either PMing a mod or clicking Report Fightcard Update at the top of each card (it's a blue hyperlink).
pmoney
10/26/12 8:02:14PM
The accolades on this site are really hard to get! I was on Tapology for three months and earned like 79 awards, got first place on eight events... I've been here for over two years now and only have 7 awards. Never done better than fourth place in points for an event. I wouldn't have it any other way though, the challenge is what makes it fun in my opinion.
Poor_Franklin
10/26/12 8:03:10PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by george112

Hope that helps

Yeah thanks for the info

If you see a fighter is injured or a fight is added to a card and it isn't already there, whether it be the regular league or the secondary league you let the site know by either PMing a mod or clicking Report Fightcard Update at the top of each card (it's a blue hyperlink).

i never knew that
Poor_Franklin
10/26/12 8:15:56PM

Posted by pmoney

The accolades on this site are really hard to get! I was on Tapology for three months and earned like 79 awards, got first place on eight events... I've been here for over two years now and only have 7 awards. Never done better than fourth place in points for an event. I wouldn't have it any other way though, the challenge is what makes it fun in my opinion.

i tried Tapology for a few events a while back & didnt care for it
sparky
10/26/12 8:45:26PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by pmoney

I'm to loyal to the PG to give Tapology a try I made a username and basically never went back to it.

WAR PG
Bubbles
10/26/12 10:44:42PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I'm to loyal to the PG to give Tapology a try I made a username and basically never went back to it.

WAR PG

I haven't even made an account yet I only go there for the tale of the tape

WAR PG