Should we get an accolade for being a top earner for the secondary league?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Should we get an accolade for being a top earner for the secondary league?
KungFuMaster
10/22/11 11:36:53PM
Pmoney reminded me of how I was the top earner for the last event in the secondary league and it got me thinking...

The secondary league is for die hards as stated in the secondary league logo. If it is for die hards, then the die hards should be rewarded.

Where's my accolade?

On a serious note, the site does not need to reward me but it should consider giving accolades for the secondary league to promote its growth.
Budgellism
10/22/11 11:38:02PM
I'm personally wondering what it takes to get a news poster accolade
Shawn91111
10/22/11 11:48:00PM
ummm we do get badges for top earners for secondary events and seasons.

It takes a while, few weeks, for the badges to come through on secondary events. Hell last season they were 3 events behind giving out the badges.
KungFuMaster
10/23/11 12:15:44AM
Woohoo! I'm getting another accolade!

Things have just been getting better for me lately - in here and in my personal life.

KungFuMaster
10/23/11 12:17:06AM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm sure you'll get it - you and a few others.
Shawn91111
10/23/11 12:19:30AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Things have just been getting better for me lately - in here and in my personal life.

Not in the main league
KungFuMaster
10/23/11 12:27:31AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not in the main league

The main league is for casual fans. The secondary league is for die hards.
Twenty20Dollars
10/23/11 2:20:42AM

Posted by Budgellism

some ground breaking news

ha
pmoney
10/23/11 9:24:55AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not in the main league

I think you are getting better in the primary league KFM. Your overall record is at .500 again, and you are 3 over .500 for the season thus far. And your wealth rank is in the hundreds, which is definitely good. Plus getting top earner or top score for any event or season in any league is hard as SHIT. So well played man!
Pookie
10/23/11 9:32:20AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not in the main league

I think you are getting better in the primary league KFM. Your overall record is at .500 again, and you are 3 over .500 for the season thus far. And your wealth rank is in the hundreds, which is definitely good. Plus getting top earner or top score for any event or season in any league is hard as SHIT. So well played man!

You'd have an even better record if you picked with your Gut instead of your Heart. You know what i'm saying Kung fu tzu
KungFuMaster
10/23/11 2:12:41PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not in the main league

Thanks Pmoney. I am getting a little better. I am listening more to my camp but for fights which are a coin toss, I tend to go with my own guts. I am not the hard core fan I used to be...There was a time I knew all the ufc fighters and their stats...Nowadays, I am finding it difficult to follow all of them. I have good memories of the early days of the ufc but nowadays, I forget it as soon as it happens.
Shawn91111
10/23/11 6:58:59PM
Maybe you need a new camp
KungFuMaster
10/23/11 8:25:04PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I will have you know I was instrumental in getting our camp the SHW top camp accolade.
Shawn91111
10/23/11 9:25:03PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

I will have you know I was instrumental in getting our camp the SHW top camp accolade.

Couldnt be that difficult competing against only 1 team.
KungFuMaster
10/23/11 11:14:50PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

I think Shawn is jealous of ECP.

Hey Rabi, I think Shawn is hinting at an invite. We have invited Prophecy, Pmoney, Poor_Franklin etc... I think Shawn feels left out.
Shawn91111
10/23/11 11:27:31PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Hey Rabi, I think Shawn is hinting at an invite. We have invited Prophecy, Pmoney, Poor_Franklin etc... I think Shawn feels left out.

Nah thats like getting sent back to the minor leagues
KungFuMaster
10/24/11 12:09:03AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Nah thats like getting sent back to the minor leagues

In the minor leagues, one can win 4 top camp accolades rather easily but once you hit the big shows, it is another story altogether. 4 conference titles can never amount to 1 super bowl ring.