I think we should be able to prop for videos.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I think we should be able to prop for videos.
POLL: Would you welcome the option to prop for videos?
Yes definantly 56% (15)
yeah 11% (3)
don't care 26% (7)
no 7% (2)
seanfu
3/5/09 2:48:41PM
I think on the video page there should be a choice to give props for a special or rare find. Also, I thought of this when I saw all the content DCRage posted and I thought he deserved props.

So, if you could think about adding that feature I think it would be pretty cool.

DC, you're still gonna get your props dammit!
bojangalz
3/5/09 11:49:09PM
emfleek
3/6/09 8:52:41AM
Well, technically you can. Click the person's name, go to their last post, click "Give Props" and then explain why you're giving props in the box.
cmb19932
3/6/09 11:04:28AM

Posted by emfleek

Well, technically you can. Click the person's name, go to their last post, click "Give Props" and then explain why you're giving props in the box.

sadly its just not the same
emfleek
3/6/09 11:06:50AM

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by emfleek

sadly its just not the same

Neither is rubbin' one out when you're going through a poontang dry spell. However, that doesn't stop you from doing it!

bls1919
3/17/09 5:48:12PM
maybe, i would give props fdor a well done HL
breakdown5
3/18/09 9:51:42PM
Definitely think so.
Jackelope
3/18/09 10:49:15PM
I'll post this and see what kind of feedback we can get back on it from the programmer. It's not a bad idea at all IMO
EvenFlow
3/19/09 8:09:15AM
I agree with seanfu, I have never gotten a prop for a video and Ive put up 126 videos and counting, I think we should be able to prop video sharing as well.
Jackelope
3/20/09 7:46:16PM
Well boys, it looks like if you want to prop for videos you'll have to go to the guy's profile and prop him for his last post.

Also- be aware that people who post a lot of videos will generally receive a video hound badge. This is a thanks from the people who run the site, so please don't think we're not appreciative!