Are we going to be able to pick/wager on ShoXC, and EliteXC's events?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Are we going to be able to pick/wager on ShoXC, and EliteXC's events?
Scott_Revels
10/9/07 8:30:12PM
ShoXC on October 26th

EliteXC on November 10th

The cards not complete but it will most likely fill up quickly, and I was just wondering if we were going to be able to pick/wager on them?
CornishMMA
10/10/07 8:16:02AM
Not ShoXC i dont think but yeah Elite XC definately
DoTheMMAth
10/10/07 10:10:56AM

Posted by Scott_Revels

ShoXC on October 26th

EliteXC on November 10th

The cards not complete but it will most likely fill up quickly, and I was just wondering if we were going to be able to pick/wager on them?

Probably not the ShoXC card, but if the EliteXC card is as good as their last few have been then it'll deffinitely be added
Scott_Revels
10/10/07 10:47:28PM
One out of two is better than none, I guess. I hope the EliteXC card gets a lot better.
CornishMMA
10/12/07 7:06:07AM
Oh it will, they have a good amount of high quality fighters contracted now

I wanna see Antonio Silva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or he could sign with M1 and beat the absolute crap out of Fedor (which he would do!)
Stickan
10/14/07 9:06:25PM
Why not the ShoXC? Their first event was great and why shouldn't we be able to bet on guys like Edson Berto, KJ Noons and all those guys.
CornishMMA
10/18/07 6:04:10AM
That fight was an exception though, their upcoming event has a ton of no name fighters - Javier being the sole exception, i dont recognize any other fighter on there so making picks and wagers would just be guess work for most

Main Card Bouts:
-Aaron Rosa vs. Jared Hamman
-Shayna Baszler vs. Jennifer Tate
-Javier Vazquez vs. J.C. Pennington
-Muhsin Corbbrey vs. Bobby McMasters
-Kaleo Kwan vs. "Malaipet"

Preliminary Bouts:
-Givanildo Santana vs. Matt Lucas
-Chris Cariaso vs. Rick McKorkal
-Fabricio Camoes vs. Moses Baca
-Shane Del Rosario vs. Amedeo Viola