500 Props - Thank you speech - 4,805 Words - If I won the lottery...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 500 Props - Thank you speech - 4,805 Words - If I won the lottery...
« Previous Page
cowcatcher
9/21/12 1:07:36AM
Jay made an awesome thread here guys, let's concentrate on it's awesomeness.
Aether
9/21/12 1:16:26AM
Yeah, sorry jjeans. I'll bow out of this discussion.
infestructure
9/21/12 2:53:42AM

Posted by Aether

You absolutely will not tell me what I can and can't say, period.

I hope you realise the irony of what you just said.

And I hope you realise... I just did tell you

Sorry about the thread derailment guys. Not my fault.
Aether
9/21/12 3:28:03AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Aether

And did I do what you told me to or not? No. So no, you don't get to tell me what to do. The obvious meaning was that I won't take orders from you, sorry that was too complicated for you to understand. I'll try to only speak in perfect literals from now to help you understand more easily.

And yes, it is just as much your fault as mine for derailing the thread, no one forced you to start giving out orders that you have absolutely no authority to enforce.
infestructure
9/21/12 3:33:37AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Aether

And did I do what you told me to or not? No. So no, you don't get to tell me what to do. The obvious meaning was that I won't take orders from you, sorry that was too complicated for you to understand. I'll try to only speak in perfect literals from now to help you understand more easily.

And yes, it is just as much your fault as mine for derailing the thread, no one forced you to start giving out orders that you have absolutely no authority to enforce.

Aether - the irony was in that you were telling me what to do, and saying "you can't tell me what to do", all in one breath.

Again,
sorry for fighting about silly shit on Jays awesome props thread

Aether
9/21/12 3:35:02AM
lol k.
Adrenaline
9/21/12 3:37:56AM
Aether and Infestructure:

Poor_Franklin
9/21/12 3:55:50AM

Posted by Aether

lol k.

maybe it's bc it's late & maybe i'm a little stoned, but this post made me LOL
jjeans
9/21/12 5:24:01AM
Sorry that this thread mighta made a few of you angry or whatever, I love you all so don't want to see anyone stop posting, I won't take sides, any post on any thread is another post which gets the PG closer to being seen by the world as #1!

Thanks everyone for your comments they all made me smile! But also thank you all for the props, hitting milestones gives me weird goosebumps that probably sounds really weird.....

I have no idea what to do for 600 (just to prewarn you it won't be as big as 500 I'm afraid ((1000 will be HUGE though)))
Pages: 1 2 [3]