UFC 93 $40k Fighter Bonuses

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 93 $40k Fighter Bonuses
MMAcca
1/18/09 3:27:54AM
FOTN - Davis, Lytle, Coleman, Shogun

SOTN - Belcher

KOTN - Siver

LINK
cmill21
1/18/09 5:19:21AM
Wow, I thought Franklin Hendo was a better fight then Shogun Coleman....
Aaronno9
1/18/09 6:15:29AM

Posted by cmill21

Beat me to it. No idea why they did that unless they just wanted to give Coleman a little extra for what is hopefully his last fight. Franklin Hendo was alot more exciting imo, even more so that lytle Davies. Although my feeling is even if that fight had sucked it was going to pick up the FOTN bonus anyways.
MMAcca
1/18/09 7:01:46AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by cmill21

Beat me to it. No idea why they did that unless they just wanted to give Coleman a little extra for what is hopefully his next fight. Franklin Hendo was alot more exciting imo, even more so that lytle Davies. Although my feeling is even if that fight had sucked it was going to pick up the FOTN bonus anyways.

Agree with both of you Hendo/Franklin was the best fight last night by far
RNstanger
1/18/09 9:30:29AM
FOTN to coleman/shogun? LOL. I told my bro during the second round that Coleman needs to tell the ref he wants to retire right then and there. But then shogun didn't look so hot either.
gabe531
1/18/09 9:54:44AM

Posted by RNstanger

FOTN to coleman/shogun? LOL. I told my bro during the second round that Coleman needs to tell the ref he wants to retire right then and there. But then shogun didn't look so hot either.

while coleman is getting alot of heat for his performance i actually was somewhat impressed with it. hes 45 and is far from a top guy and went 3 rounds with the HYPE MACHINE SHOGUN. i think coleman is getting beat up by people online and shogun should be. that was a hard fight to watch and for some reason shogun gets rewarded with a fight with chuck?

lytle and davis was good but it was 1st. hendo and rich should have replaced coleman and shogun and those were the best 2 fights on the card
nickcuc547
1/18/09 10:03:48AM
wow i thought shogun coleman was one of the worst fights i have ever watched, how they hell is that even close to fight of the night, that was dud of the night if you ask me as both guys were completely lackluster, what a joke.
warglory
1/18/09 1:06:18PM
I thought Horn vs Palhares should received fight of the night. That was one of the better ground battles I have seen in the UFC in a while.
Kugel
1/18/09 3:28:28PM

Coleman-Rua is probably one of the top 10 worst fights in UFC history.
EvenFlow
1/18/09 4:26:07PM

Posted by Kugel

Coleman-Rua is probably one of the top 10 worst fights in UFC history.

pfffffff
Technomage
1/18/09 7:29:15PM
Can't really see how Coleman-Shogun was FOTN. Both guys fought horribly and gassed really early. Although I do agree that Coleman did much better than Shogun. I expected Shogun to demolish Coleman in the beginning of first round, not at the end of the last round. Shogun is not going to win against any real LHW fighters if he keeps this up.

Coleman should retire.