$300,000 reward to prove we have to pay income tax...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » $300,000 reward to prove we have to pay income tax...
disorderlyvision
10/17/08 12:27:59AM
link

Freedom Law School is offering $100,000 to the first person who can demonstrate any of the three propositions listed below. The winner can collect up to $300,000 if he or she can prove all of the propositions below.

1. Show what statute written by the Congress of the United States that requiring Americans to file an income tax “CONFESSION” (return) and pay an income tax.

2. Show how Americans can file an income tax “CONFESSION” (return) without giving up their 5th amendment right to not give any information to the government that may be used to prosecute them.

3. Prove that the 16th amendment to the United States Constitution, which, according to the IRS and modern American courts permitted the income tax to exist was lawfully added to the United States Constitution.

Svartorm
10/17/08 2:49:27AM
You know as well as I do that they'll be hanging onto that money.
disorderlyvision
10/17/08 8:01:21AM

Posted by Svartorm

You know as well as I do that they'll be hanging onto that money.

i know. the income tax is a scam. it is a direct unaportioned tax, and the supreme court ruled that it gave the government no new powers of taxation. the irs statute was written after the supreme court decisions. apparently yhe irs thinks the supreme court is irrelevant. of course this is beside the point as it was neever ratified by enough states to be added to the constitution. just thought i would throw it out there in case anyone wanted to attempt it. 300,000 is a lot of money.
disorderlyvision
10/17/08 8:29:58AM
what gets me is that somone is offering that much money, obviously they have legitimate reasons to believe that they won't be paying that prize money. and only one person has responded. the income tax is illegal, and noone gets mad about it. that is why they have gotten away with this bullshxt for almost 100 years.
hippysmacker
10/17/08 5:46:47PM
Ya know , Illegality as an argument didn't go so well for Wesley Snipes but yes It's illegal IMO.