2nd worst lightweight fightcamp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » 2nd worst lightweight fightcamp
Pitbull09
9/17/07 8:05:16PM
Just making a post about my camp that has been ranked 2nd to last. Im 10-3 but the other two players I have arnt doing so well.

In-Tae has a 1-6 record with 5 points and no money, thats what he deserves though for betting 800 on alberto crane.

The other hasnt made picks but lost some money last ppv.

I will talk to you guys when we make the top 100 or 50 by the end of the season.
jgordon85
9/18/07 12:05:19AM
you need to watchout for team twisted in the lightweight divison we are ranked 186 now and are moving up. were doing it. we got a 65% win percentage. we are going to be on top.

TEAM TWISTED
"this bottle took a beaten"
loonytnt
9/18/07 1:10:59PM
id say go to a different team if they dont play that much
Pitbull09
9/18/07 11:30:13PM

Posted by jgordon85

you need to watchout for team twisted in the lightweight divison we are ranked 186 now and are moving up. were doing it. we got a 65% win percentage. we are going to be on top.

TEAM TWISTED
"this bottle took a beaten"

I think alot of percentages should go up after FN11. But I cant leave my fight club, their my friends outside of this, we stick together whether we suck or not.
Pitbull09
9/18/07 11:31:36PM
Also, TEAM TWISTED ARE OUR RIVALS NOW. I think that should help motivate us to move up. Your going down.
jgordon85
9/19/07 3:30:03PM

Posted by Pitbull09

Also, TEAM TWISTED ARE OUR RIVALS NOW. I think that should help motivate us to move up. Your going down.

ok we will see yo. till the end yahhh.
now's it GAMETIME!
Pitbull09
9/19/07 6:05:15PM

Posted by jgordon85

Posted by Pitbull09

now's it GAMETIME!

lol its on man, I'll let our actions speak for us.
jgordon85
9/20/07 12:29:57AM

Posted by Pitbull09

Posted by jgordon85

Posted by Pitbull09

now's it GAMETIME!

lol its on man, I'll let our actions speak for us.

i said we will see YO!!! i will let our stats, points, records, and winings talk.this bottle took a beatin