205-lb Showdown Too Close to Call

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 205-lb Showdown Too Close to Call
aznteabagger
6/30/07 11:03:05AM
One man is fighting to retain his standing among the game’s elite. He is fighting to show the world that he is still a box office hit and a legitimate contender for the title he defended more than any light heavyweight champion in UFC history. Back-to-back losses, however, could do serious damage to his standing both with fans and within the division.

LINK
kevietre
6/30/07 1:34:56PM
This is going to be an exciting fight. Rashad is undeafeated and Tito needs to win. This video is old but it gets you amped to see the fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xq1bCjeNGg
KingKash
6/30/07 1:55:28PM
I am looking forward to watching the fight. It is going to be a faced pace fight and anything could happen.
BispingFutureChampLance
6/30/07 1:59:40PM
Rashad makes his statement that he is going to be a title contender soon.
Lethal
6/30/07 9:41:50PM
I really hope Evans wins. I'm getting really tired of all the Ortiz talk, espcially after the Dana vs. Ortiz no-show.
nubby
6/30/07 11:40:41PM

Posted by Lethal

I really hope Evans wins. I'm getting really tired of all the Ortiz talk, espcially after the Dana vs. Ortiz no-show.

Oh get over it, it was never supposed to be public anyway.
KingKash
7/1/07 3:09:47PM

Posted by nubby

Oh get over it, it was never supposed to be public anyway.

Tito is the one that told everyone about it in the first place.
Aether
7/1/07 5:26:26PM
I don't really have anything against tito as a fighter, he's still one of the best in his weight, but he's a real drama queen and I am tired of constantly hearing him complain about something. At the same time I am also tired of hearing Dana White and Chuck Liddell going out of their way to bash him on any public forum they can get their hands on. This sport is bigger than one fighter... Tito needs to accept that he isn't the posterboy for MMA and Dana needs to be a little more professional. Running around calling your fighters complete and total morons doesn't look good whether it's true or not.

Sick of hearing about Tito.
J-Platinum
7/1/07 7:26:27PM
Michigan State Spartan Pride Reppin' To The Fullest. Rashad will punk the Huntington Beach Homo out.
Hooker
7/1/07 9:37:15PM
wow, you are full of class.